• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happens if Young Xehanort is defeated?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarpChaos

So I'm still not buying that there are no consequences timeline wise if YX is defeated in the present.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Clown College is meant to be a dark variation of the forum theme, however it is very broken so Anagram complaining about the font colour in the quote was because of the theme, nothing that you did.
It has nothing to do with the actual colour of Anagram's skin.
That's the joke.

you disappoint me
Well I'm not the one being racist

I've got something that I've been wondering about. It was said by Nomura that YX gained the power to travel through time when in contact with RF, right? That's why YX could fetch Xemnas and Ansem SoD from their respective times, acting as his portal. Now since YX had gained the power from RF, could Xemnas and Ansem SoD have gained it for having been in contact in YX? Or is it impossible to begin with since YX was still bound to his body, thus unable to transfer it like RF did?
I'd say that YX was to only act as a portal. If every other Xehanort was meant to time-travel on their own, I'd think that RF would pay a visit to each and every one of them. However, he only visited YX.

So I'm still not buying that there are no consequences timeline wise if YX is defeated in the present.
Well shit, tough luck for you then.

Gram

Banned
Awards

That's because, my friend, you are in fervent denial of the established laws that DDD has bluntly laid out for you.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Okay, that is your prerogative but the facts as we know them right now tells us that when one form is defeated, they will just get whisked away to their original time as if they had never travelled at all.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well I'm not the one being racist

At this point I'm basically expecting a "haha can't you take a joke" reply since literally everyone else recognized the reference to the forum skins.

In that regard, I'm still disappointed in you.

I'm not even sure what your talking about, I dont mess with skin settings.

You stated that the font was so dark that it almost blended into the background. The default skin, KHInsider Fixed, is on a white background.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

What about the fact that time is immovable, which is highly likely to mean that it can't be altered? Does it not allow us to deduce that there will be no consequences?

If that's not enough, I don't know what else we can use to substantiate the claim. I guess this conversation is as good as concluded.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
At this point I'm basically expecting a "haha can't you take a joke" reply since literally everyone else recognized the reference to the forum skins.

In that regard, I'm still disappointed in you.
Just to clarify, my last two posts were meant to be interpreted as jokes, but it seems we're at a miscommunication. I misunderstood your last remark in that I thought you were in on the joke, and then jokingly remarked you as a racist.

Really though, it's a misunderstanding, and I apologize if I offended you with that remark.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, guys, it has been a lovely six pages and 88 posts in just one day.

Clearly we have reached a point where we will agree to disagree despite the fact there are many facts that clearly explain why YX cannot disturb the timeline with his defeat. You'd have better luck causing a time paradox that could shatter the foundations of existence in XIII-2 than in the Kingdom Hearts series.

If you wish to continue this lovely discussion, make a theory that can support your claims on if time can be moved. Until then, we have canon that proves it cannot be moved.

I declare this thread officially closed!

judge-nodding.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back