• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What exactly is Xion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

flurryflames

To be honest, I believe the memory absorption only happened with Riku due to the freak incident of all three (Riku, Xion, and Roxas) in the same place with Sora's memories overflowing. Nothing has been said that she got Roxas' or Ventus' memories at all, so I don't know where you're pulling this from.

Sepiroth is right.

She began getting the memories from the start of the experimentation it just took a while. Roxas was getting weaker because of Xion sucking the life out of him. She was taking over him. She may have gotten the memories from Roxas and Sora deep in their unconsciousness as well. Both Xenmas and Vexen worked on the experiment so it would be more flawless in a way. Xenmas took memories from Sora and programmed it into the doll with Vexen doing the work. Sure she was a replacement for Roxas, but they wanted to make sure that they had a least one key blade wielder. The creation or shell was creating a new identity and Xigbar saw Ven because of Sora's heart is in him. Like it was stated she has the ability to have people see her differently. Xigbar because he was Briag seems to have a stronger connection to Ven than Roxas and this explains that his memories are stored there.

Now with Riku she began absorbing memories from him as well because of Sora's memories. That scene was a nightmare and the program clone was like in a way malfuctioning or overflowing with too much data. Keep in mind that the memories from Riku were only from the virtual parts of COM. The only other part she remembers is fighting him. She began focusing and concentrated really hard that she saw Riku in the virtual world where he fought Zexion. Xion was created in Castle of Oblivion after all so it isn't surprising that she could resurrect memories there. Although they were only in the virtual world. I am beginning to think she that isn't a doll at all, but a computer program with the memories of a doll. That is what would cause a program to crash with too much stuff in it.

However, I would like to know if anyone knows if the organization in fact remembers her at all. We know that Roxas and Riku forgot about her, but what about them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back