• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What exactly is Xion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Able_Beard

Banned
lol, i think that the longevity of luxord has something to do with his importance in theorginization. I think he was upto something, just something we havent seen yet.

To be honest I would rather they just left him. He was the only original character in that game that actually just left, plus he was a Pirate!! I laughed so hard when he started talking like one! Anyone that's beside the subject lol

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
To be honest I would rather they just left him. He was the only original character in that game that actually just left, plus he was a Pirate!! I laughed so hard when he started talking like one! Anyone that's beside the subject lol

yeah i liked his role as a pirate in KH2. hopefully his and Xions importance will be explained in DDD

snow_flake40

Awards
While we're on the topic of Xion, can someone please explain one scene about Xion to me?

In Days, it's that bit where Roxas is shown on Destiny Islands witnessing the fight between Riku and Zexion from CoM. Roxas starts freakin' out and turns into Xion, then Riku and finally Sora. Later it shows RAX on the paopu fruit tree talking about Xion's existence, Roxas wanting her to come back to the Organization, etc etc.

My question is just...what? What on earth was going on here?? Especially with Roxas turning into everyone else. I heard before that this was a dream Xion was having. Can someone please elaborate? Thanks! :D

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
While we're on the topic of Xion, can someone please explain one scene about Xion to me?

In Days, it's that bit where Roxas is shown on Destiny Islands witnessing the fight between Riku and Zexion from CoM. Roxas starts freakin' out and turns into Xion, then Riku and finally Sora. Later it shows RAX on the paopu fruit tree talking about Xion's existence, Roxas wanting her to come back to the Organization, etc etc.

My question is just...what? What on earth was going on here?? Especially with Roxas turning into everyone else. I heard before that this was a dream Xion was having. Can someone please elaborate? Thanks! :D

That was not Roxas...it was Xion.
Xion's appearance turns into other persons depending on who views her.
It's an "ability" she possesses over which she has no control.
Xigbar even sees her once as Ventus...which freaks him out and allows Xion to land a surprise hit to defeat him.

That scene with Zexion and Xion turning into Roxas, Sora and Riku is a "nightmare" Xion has with all the foreign memories she absorbed, another trait she has no real conscious control over.
Xion steadily absorbs the scattered memories of Sora, but through the connections, also some of Roxas and some of Riku. That scene with Zexion on Destiny Islands is a memory of Riku from KH CoM.
Like I said earlier, Xion caused another memory mess with her absorbing ability, as these memories also went to Sora when she was absorbed into Sora.

KeckII

Xigbar even sees her once as Ventus...which freaks him out and allows Xion to land a surprise hit to defeat him.

That scene with Zexion and Xion turning into Roxas, Sora and Riku is a "nightmare" Xion has with all the foreign memories she absorbed, another trait she has no real conscious control over.
Xion steadily absorbs the scattered memories of Sora, but through the connections, also some of Roxas and some of Riku. That scene with Zexion on Destiny Islands is a memory of Riku from KH CoM.
Like I said earlier, Xion caused another memory mess with her absorbing ability, as these memories also went to Sora when she was absorbed into Sora.

So Sora has some of Ventus memories deep inside him?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
As Sora has Ven's injured heart inside him, yes!
Think of Sora's heart like a box. In that box are Sora's own memories, Roxas, Roxas's memories (which of course belong to him), Xion, Xion's memories (same as with Roxas), some memories belonging to Riku (thank you, Xion *ggg*) and Ventus's injured heart.
Ven's heart now is another box with his memories inside...although a damaged one which on top of all is sleeping to endure the pain of the immense wounds inflicted by the destruction of the x-blade in BBS.

KeckII

Even seeing the cutscenes, these parts still confuse me. I guess I'll have to try again to find a friend with a PSP and BbS. I need to play it...

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

To be honest, I believe the memory absorption only happened with Riku due to the freak incident of all three (Riku, Xion, and Roxas) in the same place with Sora's memories overflowing. Nothing has been said that she got Roxas' or Ventus' memories at all, so I don't know where you're pulling this from.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Sora does have Ventus' heart in him. And the series has made a point that one's heart and memories are connected. So yes.

Example: When Sora is in Deep Jungle and the flashcards are playing, he sees Radiant Garden (Hallow Bastion at the time) and remembers it, even though he's never been there. These are Kairi's memories, since she's all up in Sora's grill and whatnot.

you're saying that xion was a boy at somepoint in her life and then underwent a gender change ... not quite

Xion was supposed to be a complete replica of Sora, who is a boy. You get this joke, yet?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Xion's a doll, physically and biologically. Sexless, nothing in there, nothing out there. Full of crystals or ice or whatever it is it dissipated into, I don't care.

Every version of it you see isn't real, but a mirror reflecting whatever connection to Sora's memory you have. Unless it truly did undergo sex changes considering the switch of male and female.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back