• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What does he say?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I'm on Day 27, and I've just finished Agrabah, and then after Roxas faints, there's a cutscene of [presumably] Roxas with Xemnas. When Xemnas walks away and pats/pushes Roxas's shoulder (I think), he says something but there's no sound or subtitles. Does anyone know what he says? I'd link a YT video but YT is down for maintenance at the moment.

UnstoppableSound

I'm on Day 27, and I've just finished Agrabah, and then after Roxas faints, there's a cutscene of [presumably] Roxas with Xemnas. When Xemnas walks away and pats/pushes Roxas's shoulder (I think), he says something but there's no sound or subtitles. Does anyone know what he says? I'd link a YT video but YT is down for maintenance at the moment.

Just be patient. You're not going to find out all the answers immediately. The same thing happened in Kingdom Hearts II, when Riku grabs Roxas and shakes him down for the money pouch and trophy crystal. However, afterwards they let you know what he said. I'm sure they will fill us in eventually.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
"Sora"

I thought as much but I wasn't very sure.

Just be patient. You're not going to find out all the answers immediately. The same thing happened in Kingdom Hearts II, when Riku grabs Roxas and shakes him down for the money pouch and trophy crystal. However, afterwards they let you know what he said. I'm sure they will fill us in eventually.

Just a small question. Anybody else would've asked.

khfreak5

I can't say for sure, but to me it looked like he said "Sora". That's just what I think though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back