• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What does a keyblade look like...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

juro

I don't believe it can exist w/o a keyblade... thought I don't think Terra's keyblade has a keychain... then again neither does Aqua's and Ven's. Maybe that's why it's so powerful. Hrmm... I really don't know. Xehanort has a keychain though.... hrmm.... Maybe the original forms of Sora, Riku's and the King's keyblade are the ones Aqua, Terra and Ven use... who knows...

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
A keyblade looks like a key which should be self explainitory since it is called a keyblade]

juro

but the keyblade takes shape once it's given a keychain, now the only thing that we're wondering here is what it truly looks like, I doubt Nomura just decided on some random key on his keychain and said, "This'll be the original design just for reference, in case anyone asks." I highly doubt that, though... It's not impossible.

dark solder

in kh1, there are only 1 keyblade with no keychain. its the heart unlocker. so... and the ones that terra, ven and aqua uses are the ones that sora, riku and mickey uses without a keychain. i think

thewolf18

yeah, that one. the reason it didnt have a keychain is because it wasnt a true keyblade to begin with. it was made of 6 of the 7 princess's hearts. plus it wasnt complete when riku was using it, because he didnt have Kairis heart

OathOblivion

yeah, that one. the reason it didnt have a keychain is because it wasnt a true keyblade to begin with. it was made of 6 of the 7 princess's hearts. plus it wasnt complete when riku was using it, because he didnt have Kairis heart

Would it not have that heart-shaped chunk out of the teeth if it was complete, do you think? Or is that just part of its design?

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
i think the keychains are formed from a strong heart being destroyed... then the chain finds a keyblade and enchants its powers, without the chain, the blade is a normal keyblade without any special powers...

ShadowDusk

I think that maybe it might look like the one in the regular KH2 Secret Ending. The one that had spikes on both sides.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I thought it would just look like the shape the Soul Eater took before turning into the Way to the Dawn, but I don't think that would be true. It could just look like a stick or some ordinary house key. *shrugs*

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
I've actually been wondering that, at first I thought it was the kingdom key, but then I realized, that it has a keychain, I'm amazed Sora never checked lol, anyway, that would be cute if it just turned into a housekey. lol, behold the original keyblade
..__
..|...>
..|.<
..|...>
..|..|_
./......\
|........|
.\____/
sorry...I'm bored :D

Knightorlight

possible. those keyblades, vens, terras, aquas, were man made by themselves because they were carrying the keyblades in the trailer, or atleast terra was and aqua's keyblade was probbly enchanted because it could cast magic out from the tip of the blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back