• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think Square Enix will show or have playable at E3 2012?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PshycoNinja

I am going to E3 this year and I am a little pumped for the event. One of the things I have been thinking about is what Square Enix will have there this year. So I pose this question for the community to discuss: What do you think Square Enix will show off at E3 2012?

I hope for a playable demo of Final Fantasy Versus XIII and I am pretty sure that Kingdom Hearts 3D demo will be there for people to play.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Versus is possible, but I really doubt it.

A trailer for DDD will be there I reckon, and maybe a demo.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Versus will have a trailer, 3D will be playable. Imo. Maybe something related to Dragon Quest X, but meh.

PshycoNinja

Damn, i want in to E3.... Ive wanted to go for a long time, *sigh* i guess im stuck watching the videos online...

In order to be able to go to E3 you either have to be part of the media (which if you go as media, its a lot of work) or you have to be part of the game development community. I am very blessed to be apart of a great game studio that is allowing me the week off to be able to go to E3 this year. The general public is not allowed into E3 so that game developers and press can move around the show floor easier.

I would actually recommend going to PAX in Boston or Seattle. It's open to the public and most of the time it has most of the games that are shown off at E3.

Keep them guesses coming guys. I will also make sure that when I go to E3 this year I will take a lot of pics of Squares games and both when I go and post them on here ^_^.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
In order to be able to go to E3 you either have to be part of the media (which if you go as media, its a lot of work) or you have to be part of the game development community. I am very blessed to be apart of a great game studio that is allowing me the week off to be able to go to E3 this year. The general public is not allowed into E3 so that game developers and press can move around the show floor easier.
Yup, pretty much this. Was lucky enough to be a photographer for one of the events at E3 a couple of years ago and it was pretty fun. Is this your first time going there? I sure you going to have a lot of fun.^_^

Keep them guesses coming guys. I will also make sure that when I go to E3 this year I will take a lot of pics of Squares games and both when I go and post them on here ^_^.
Well FF Type-0 being there would be nice since that means it would be coming over and that would be awesome!:p

PshycoNinja

Yup, pretty much this. Was lucky enough to be a photographer for one of the events at E3 a couple of years ago and it was pretty fun. Is this your first time going there? I sure you going to have a lot of fun.^_^

Well FF Type-0 being there would be nice since that means it would be coming over and that would be awesome!:p

Actually, yes! This will be my first time going and I am pretty jazzed up. And I got a week off to just go and take it all in. It will be awesome.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I'm hoping they talk more about that gritty new IP they're working on. Also in a recent interview, Nomura said he has a secret team working on a secret game which I'm thinking may be the mysterious KH game that will come before KH3. He said he would make an announcement about it soon so I'm hoping they say something about that too. I'm expecting a trailer for Versus XIII and a playable demo for Dream Drop Distance and hopefully at least an English trailer for Type-0. My PSP is hungry for that game.

Dark Drive

Awards

I would actually recommend going to PAX in Boston or Seattle. It's open to the public and most of the time it has most of the games that are shown off at E3.

Cool. PLEASE post Photos or we will track you down like hungry wolves. WE KNOW WHERE YOU POST. JK, But yeah, i'd think E3 will have the usual- trailers, teasers, and i want to see a DDD demo. :p

This E3 might be a good one for Square Enix Gamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back