• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think happened....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Key101

Sorry if this has been done before and if it's in the wrong section, but i was playing Re:CoM today and I got up to Malificent and I was wondering how she came upon the castle in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden.

Here are my guesses:
1. She and Terra(guesing that they made some sort of agreement from the new scan of them two together and Terra laughing)made an agreement to help each other or something....and Terra would give her the castle.

2.Maybe she just went to Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden and went to the castle, and seeing as how it was abandoned(due to the fact that Xehanort and the other five apprentices banished A.T.W. and then all became heartless)and then just took over the castle and spread her rain of darkness.
Well.....both seem pretty farfetched, but it is just an idea...

So what do you guys think.

Macabre

Gold Member
wait...Xehanort and the five were apprentices during bbs or after?

The first isn't farfetched.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
She invaded Radiant Garden one day for the lulz. That's how she got it.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

The first isn't farfetched.

well as for the five i think they were apprentices already which would explain how Braig/Xigbar knew of the keyblade and iuts wielders

She invaded Radiant Garden one day for the lulz. That's how she got it.

wait who made that castle though since its not the one where Ansem's study is?

Macabre

Gold Member
I agree that they were apprentices during bbs,but rebellion against ansem happened after the current xehanort came to being?

A

Azrael

Terra and Maleficent probably made some sort of alliance againist MX or collecting information from Atw due to his research of the heart

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
She would have taken over it because the Heartless were already there. And I think that Ansem the Wise's Apprenices happened a year or so after BBS.

Maleficent could quite possibly be dealing with it in the same manner as she did with Sora, try and influence him at first, if she fails to do so, then she'd resolve issues through war? In my opinion she's 'playing' both Terra and Master Xehanort.

Kingdom Key101

Well, Leon did say that Malificent ruled Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden for atleast 9 years, so it might of happened a year after the scan.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Xehanort and the others happened after BBS, but before Maleficent invaded.

Terra seems like he's laughing at her. Maleficent's a joke character with power. Can't anyone see that?

Tell me, EVERYTIME you see her, is she not being someone's plaything?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
2.Maybe she just went to Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden and went to the castle, and seeing as how it was abandoned(due to the fact that Xehanort and the other five apprentices banished A.T.W. and then all became heartless)and then just took over the castle and spread her rain of darkness.

Number Two seems to be the most likely, because that's pretty much what she was doing in The World That Never Was much, much later. She and Pete basically stroll in during all the fighting and say, "Hey, cool castle. Let's use it for our evil schemes!" She tries to do the same thing with Disney Castle. Why should the one in Hollow Bastion be any different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back