• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you prefer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Do You Prefer?

• Blink 182

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Green Day

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Good Charlotte

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panic! At The Disco

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You say that they are the superior band, yet you don't even know why?

Of course it's hopeless arguing with me, most of the time I'm right <_<

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, how about you 'get my words right', and pay attention to the context in which I was using the phrase. I stated that you beleive Greenday to be the Superior band, which would suggest that in this scenario, between the 4 bands, you consider Greenday to be the superior one. I never stated that you consider Greenday the MOST Superior Band, which suggests that you consider them the best out of all bands, learn how to read

And 'get your grammar right', it isn't "u r most of the time right", it is "You are right most of the time"

I don't nag with 1 lone point, I 'nag' with various points which prove you wrong, which in the end causes you to give up because you are too frustrated to come up with anything coherent to argue with, and on the inside you know that I am right

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ahh, so just because I am making points that prove you wrong, and correcting your spelling and grammar mistakes, it is considered 'flaming'? Maybe you should get a dictionary, because 'flaming' would consist of pointless insults and various vulgar terms, and an unwaranted reason to initiate hostilities

These are my last words for you: U iz h00kd on f0nikz

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
Well, point given TMM.

But hey, there is no reason on arguing with personal opinion. Now I ask, May I stand with that point to support yuffie vs kairi?

Now, for that reason, many times you could be asked to support your reason behind an argument, but at the moment if your reason states behind personal opinion then it would clearly be hard to give an unbiased statement supporting your answer.

All of the bands here are great. And I'm not just helping in this argument because yuffie vs kairi is a friend, or because I think that Greenday is a better band (I don't) but because I would like to say that even If I am asked to say why I think that blink 182 is a better band than all the others, then I would sadly have to answer with silence. (of course I would come up with some support statements, but they will be based on personal opinion therefore making them biased and so, weak points, but points nonetheless) and so, come to the place that yuffie vs kairi is.

Now, here’s my initial statement. You can’t argue with personal opinion TMM. And even if this isn’t an argument, still, don’t push someone around because of what they believe in. These are my last words to both of you. ^_^

LONG LIVE TO BLINK 182@

Jack London

Banned
God I think they all suck. Blink, GC, and Panic! At The Disco sucked from the beginning while Greenday started off pretty good and suck now. -.- Gotta hate when bands do that. Ah well. Neither of them got my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back