• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you prefer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Do You Prefer?

• Blink 182

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Green Day

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Good Charlotte

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panic! At The Disco

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Blink 182

Green Day sucks now, they used to be okay, but now I'm just sick of them, I can't stand thier music, even the old ones

Good Charlotte has always sucked

Dunno what Panic! At the Disco, but it's probably just some other poser band

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I choose Smashing Pumpkins, avenged sevenfold and sublime over all these bands

Don't BS and say blink didn't sell out, they did, or at least there singer did

Green day sold out so there out

G C was bad from day one. And don't get me started on Panic!

C

Crimson

Um out of those I would have to say Green Day and I don't like Blink 182 -.-.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
_kairi<3 said:
Def. Blink-182!! I'm obsessed with them. I really wish they would get back together. They were a great band.

They ARE together. They disproved the rumors a while ago. The only thing indication breaking up is the Singer singing for Angels And Airwaves, and that's a side project. SOAD's doing it, too.

Legato2471

Where's the 5th option in the poll? The one saying "None because they are all Pop-Punk Poseur Bands.

Riku_123

I like Green Day more 'cause I like every single song by them but I do like Blink 182 a lot they rock. so I voted green Day but there old stuff is a lot better

S

Shadow Soldier

Watermelons... <3 said:
They ARE together. They disproved the rumors a while ago. The only thing indication breaking up is the Singer singing for Angels And Airwaves, and that's a side project. SOAD's doing it, too.

Maybe you should go check out some magazines involving the two bands. Tom said he didnt like being with Blink 182 because they were too "care free". And they didnt have lasers. Some of the songs Tom wrote are dissing Mark and Travis.. and some songs Mark wrote, are dissing Tom.

Here is a fun fact I bet you didnt know... Tom left his wife and kid after he left Blink 182. Wanted to get his life in order he says.
"The more you know"

As for the thread, Blink 182 gets my vote, their music gets me going and whatever. GC was ok for me until this whole crap thing they come out.. old stuff was good. Panic just sucked from the beginning. Green Day, simply put, they're pansys.

Hmmm,
So many Emo-Punk bands! I'd have to go with PANIC! At the Disco, I love the song "I write sins not tragedies".

S

Shadow Soldier

gungonX said:
Hmmm,
So many Emo-Punk bands! I'd have to go with PANIC! At the Disco, I love the song "I write sins not tragedies".

GC is far from emo, they fall under the category of washed up crap.

Blink 182 was so far from emo i should slap you for stating that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back