• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you like most about Kingdom Hearts 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you like most about Kingdom Hearts 2?

• Storyline (Plotline)

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Characters (Kingdom Hearts, Disney & Final Fantasy)

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Bosses and Enemies (Fighting)

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Worlds (Scenery)

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Weapons (Keyblades, Staves, Shields etc)

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Minigames (Missions, Completing Jiminy's Journal)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abilities (Leveling Up etc)

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Music (Background, Battle Music etc)

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowred3

i liked the storyline. well the disney characters sorta killed it but the main orginization one was awsome.

Anagram

Banned
Playing roxas, and breifly mickey, and riku.
to me after sora woke up it all went to hell.

Naryx15

Playing roxas, and breifly mickey, and riku.
to me after sora woke up it all went to hell.

Lmao, true.

I liked everything!.. except for 100 Acre Wood, Atlantica, Sora murdering Org.XIII, and almost everything! xD
What I like the most about this game is Axel =D
Even though he dies.. T_T

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Storyline.
Though it could have been implemented better.

cmssaysftw

Awards
I play KH2 Again and Again because of the feeling of satisfaction I get when I slay hundreds and hundreds of heartless and nobodies. And Beating the crap out of bosses that thought I was someone to use and throw away (the Organization) or too weak to put up a fight (Sephiroth). I also loved fighting with my homie Riku. Totally Awesome! Using the different drive forms was cool too.​

Last edited:

keeperofdawn14

Storyline---Awesome. The whole light and darkness thing had me hooked. I wish it was a bit deeper and darker, more like Final Fantasy, but it's still awesome just the way it is!

Characters---All the original KH characters were pretty cool. My favorites are Roxas, Sora, Kairi, Riku, Namine, Olette, and all the Org. They made [some of] the FF characters look dumb, but I was just happy they were in there. Sephiroth made my day.

Bosses/Enemies--- I liked the concept of the hero(s) fighting darkness...it was cool. The nobodies were sooo awesome, all of them. Especially Org. XIII. I also liked the real time fighting style, where you can actually jump around and dodge things. Worthwhile bosses: Sephiroth, The Phantom, Kurt Zisa, and Org. XIII battles.

Worlds---The World That Never Was and Radiant Garden blew me away. The designs were different in each world, which made it nice to look at.

Weapons---OblivionXOathkeeper and Way to the Dawn are my favs. The keyblades in general were a unique idea that i loved. The other weapons were just ok.

Minigames---I was rather disappointed with this category(sadly). I just didn't like them.

Abilities---Very nice job. Dodge roll, Guard, and the combos really helped me out of some sticky situations. Some of the abilities were more useful than others, but that's what made it good.

Music---I own the KH soundtrack. It's amazing. The music is unbelievable(ly great!).

captain

Bronze Member
The world selection was great. Amazing seeing Disney favorites in a great video game.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
In my opnion, in the long run - the only real redeeming thing about KH2 was the improved battle system.

GAWD I <3 Forms...they're addictive and levelling them up is fun as hell!

the battle system is just...more fun in KH2. More variety, more options, more fun.

The plot...the characters...everything else is just OK...I think the first KH did that whole deal better.

But yeah - I remember I had stopped playing for a few months, but the sole reason why I jumped back on was that i suddenly had that crazy urge to roll into Master Form and use Thundaga. :D :D. That simple action of Thundaga in Master Form is the epitome of KH2 for me haha. I looove it, he's all flyin' around.

A

Audo

Riku's exposed naval.
Hands down, best part of the entire game. <3

Cissy

Bronze Member
Haha, you're so silly Kris. <3

Oh gee, KH2...KH2...

Well I can't say there was anything I liked specifically. I just "liked" the game in general, not including the things I utterly despised, of course.

nekarichan

Hmmm, what I liked most about KH2? That is wasn't KH1 XD J/k! I love them both, but I think what I like almost everything about the game.

Some disagree, but seeing Disney characters in the game always brought me a such a rush of nostalgia, I was raised on Disney, and the fact that they are there is awesome for me.

The Final Fantasy characters are fun, even though I have no idea why Aerith isn't dead... but you cant have everything XD

The music is very moving, and Yoko Shimomura is an amazing composer!

The Nobodies, Organization XIII, and Heartless have such awesome designs. I especially love the designs for the Nobodies. The Org is one of the many awesome villians I've ever had to fight. It made me sad to fight them T_T

Roxas... enough said. I've begun a black and white checker collection because of him... >_>;;; and of course Axel ( his plushie sleeps in my bed every night) XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back