• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you guys think about the 1000 heartless battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roXas'sweetheart

yeah, it helped me level up. i forgot about that!

it was funny, because id toy with the last heartless, chase him around, then finish him off. after popping up around random places, wacking it in the back. heh heh *laughs evily*

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Again with the whole "It was too easy" point.

Also, I really didn't like a lot of KHII's heartless, a mix of the (more original) heartless from KHI would've been way better. And if I'm not mistaken, I shouldn't even have to go into behemoths.

danial88

For me, I think that the 1000 heartless battle is one of the best aspects of KH2. Although there was slightly easier gameplay, you still can't beat the satisfaction of victory when you defeat Sephiroth.:thumbsup:(i know it's not parallel with the forum topic, but hey i'm just making a point):toungesmile:

Karn1254

I thought the 1000 heartless fight was fun as well as the segment before with the FFcharacters. It was a ridiculously epic part and it gave me that kind of shiver that you only get from doing something awesome in a video game. BUT... just think of how glorious it would have been with the behemoths and wyverns left in there, you could do a reaction command to crash the wyverns into the behemoths and topple the behemoths and kill a bunch of heartless at once, simply awesome.

Dante 300

i found it OK, why its not that good is becoz it was SO SO SO SO EASY, honostly, and man that older version sounds AWSOME, stuff the edit.And how many times the Heartless ACTUALLY attack me was... umm...wait wait..... o yea like 2 times. Master Aros? CHEATS!? WTF!? WAT CHEATS!?

uhhhhh........ i hate the dark balls from KH1, but Behemoth was COOL.

the14thmember

I thought the 1000 heartless fight was fun as well as the segment before with the FFcharacters. It was a ridiculously epic part and it gave me that kind of shiver that you only get from doing something awesome in a video game. BUT... just think of how glorious it would have been with the behemoths and wyverns left in there, you could do a reaction command to crash the wyverns into the behemoths and topple the behemoths and kill a bunch of heartless at once, simply awesome.

yeah i got the same shiver doing it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back