• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you guys think about the 1000 heartless battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas540

What do you guys think about the 1000 heartless battle in Hollow Bastion? I thinks it's the best part of the game beacuse it's where you get the most exp and because you get to fight with Tifa, Leon, Cloud, and Yuffie right before it. It's just freakin' awesome.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I think it was overrated. It didn't offer any new moves or gameplay, in fact I think it brought out the worst aspect of the game, repetitive gameplay.

Edmpunk

I think it was overrated. It didn't offer any new moves or gameplay, in fact I think it brought out the worst aspect of the game, repetitive gameplay.

I agree. The old version was a lot better, if you guys have seen any gameplay footage of it. Heartless were jumping all over you like crazy, and swinging your keyblade would send like 5 or 10 hertless flying backwards. It was awesome. There were all kinds of moves too.

Then they changed it to the current one. Heartless just stand there, about 3 or 4 will just attack you with regular attacks. And the moves suck and make it too easy.

Edit: And the music sucked too. It just sounded like normal battle music. It should've been really big and epic music.

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
In my opinion it was fun to fight so many heartless at the same time, but it was way to easy.. I would like to have a stronger kinds of heartless in that battle. I know that they wouldn't make it to hard, but it's not good that it's to easy either.

SORA619

Awards
That was a good but boring fight because there a lot of heartless. I start to get bored

Rix

Awards
no, I think it's in kh2.. I have seen pictures from the "unedited" KH2 and the 1000 heartless battle looks better and challenging there. Why did they edit it! They made KH2 waaaaay to easy. I hope that the next games will be harder...

MemoriesFading

i thought it was amazing.i loved fighting with cloud,yuffie,leon,and all the other cool people.it was something new.besides i was sick of only fighting with goofy and donald.it was cool using the sparkle ray and blasting those knight heartless around me so yeah it was cool.

Urban_Ninja

I personally found the 1000 heartless fight the funnest fight in the game. You just sat there, pressed the triangle button, and watched the counter go up (and your level as well. I think I leveled up 3 times in that fight alone). It's just a mindless fight, and a great stress reliever. (I was in a particularly destructive mood after fighting Demyx)

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
It went by too fast. All the RCs made it way to easy. I did not use them the 2nd time around and I listened to Riot by three days grace when I played it for the 2nd time. lol (Boom by POD for Xigbar, Pretender by Foo fighters/ Clones by Ash for Roxas, and Take it away by The Used for Terra) ha I t makes the fights more fun when you put in your own music.
bowchickawowwow

Master Aros

It was cool but when I first saw it I thought "No way am I gonna fight all those heartless!!"

Then I started to enjoy it, a lot. And for those who dont like it and it gets boring use some cheats.

soralove432

i liked it. it was sorta really easy tho...it would have been better if the heartless were harder or attacked more. they just kinda stood there and let you kill them. but i enjoyed beating the crap out of them for a bit. :)

plus fighting with cloud leon yuffie and tifa was cool toooo. :) and after fighting demyx....lets just say it felt good to smash some heartless.

oh btw. im new. HI EVERYBODY!!!!

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
You should've seen what they had before that. In the first promotional trailer, they had like all those same Heartless in KH2, but with 2 Behemoths added. I would've enjoyed smackin Behemoth around again for old times sakes. The Final Fantasy Fight beforehand was really fun.

KH1 would've given people a run for their money. Facing 1000 Heartless would be a challenge, unless you used Trinity.

But the story was good. Hollow Bastion in peril, The Organization shows up, fighting alongside Final Fantasy characters. The story at that point in the game was really exciting and tense. Everybody was fighting in that part. The whole gang bands together to take out the Heartless.

Aqua

I thought it was OK. Like Destiny's End said, the story at that part of the game was really good. The fight was a bit too easy and repetitive, but I enjoy doing the Rising Sun action command, which made it a bit more enjoyable for me.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Yeah, that is probably the funnest battle in the entire game! I love watching Sora fly around, blast Heartless with rays, and just beat the crap out of them! Plus there's the individual battles beforehand, the music is awesome and the scenery is beautiful! And a bonus: Xemnas is revealed to you for the first time with his hood off. It's one of my favorite parts in KH2.

Shadowmann

Though it was really easy, I enjoyed the 1000 heartless battle. From the very beginnging of the first game I just wanted to pound on a massive amount of heartless (I killed all on Destiny Islands it is possible) and this gave me that chance even though it waa repetitive and easy. I would have loved to have a few higher lv. heartless and maybe a darkside or behemoth or two

Rix

Awards
I Actually missed many heartless in kh2. Like behemoth and darkballs for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back