• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you find embarrassing about yourself?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raebus

I'm around 5'6 height wise and most of the people I know are taller than me. :(

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I'm sorta self conscious about liking KH. When people hear I have The 13th Dilemma on my iPod, and that I play it, they're like "lol wtf is wrong with you, you have a battle song from a stupid, disney, mickey mouse goes hoo hoo, giant key weilding game!" It doesn't bother me THAT much, but its annoying.

I used to be a master at typing but lately I'm a typo machine ;_;

I have a mphload of Beatles stuff clustered around my room, and I don't want people to think I'm obsessive or anything

I really like Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich from Whataburger and when I get one, this one kid at my church will be like "ahahah you mean that sandwich that has 2000 calories in it and is your whole days worth of calories and calories. also calories!!!!!" and seriously it has like 500 in it, and I dont really eat the rest of the day when I have one but he insists about giving me grief like its actually his business. (It rubs off on his litte brother too, like he starts crying if he thinks he hasn't had his days worth of calores by the time he has to go to bed.) And so yeah, I have to eat in the car if we are going to church after we stop to get the food. And yes, our church time is not in the morning like most, so it's not like my breakfast or anything

None of my friends live near me, or want to/can hang out, so my summer sucks and when people ask me how I'm doing, I always say I'm bored and they tell me to go to someones house -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back