• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What did you do to beat Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexie

So, what methods did you use to beat Sephiroth? As for me;

Well today, I decided to finally fight Sephiroth for the first time at Level 99. Shockingly, he was VERY easy compared to his counterpart in KH1. Guess how I got rid of his last few bars in mere seconds? Reflectga, that is all. You know that you're supposed to run away from the pillars of fire and those little dark orbs right? Well, get close to Sephiroth once he glows pink and summons those orbs, and shortly after he'll summon his pillar of fire. At that time, SPAM SPAM SPAM Reflectga, so that's only benefit to you. I did that and I beat him in what? A minute?
So how did YOU beat Sephiroth?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
How did I beat him?

With a shovel.

Nah, I just sort of made huge combos.

There's a few good keyblades for that, and with high enough attack stats you can beat him to a pulp easily with it. I believe you get this one from Olympus Coliseum... Fatal Crest I think.

Lexie

I used Ultima Weapon for this fight. :) Funny thing is, I never bothered to block his combos.

Marloosha

I used Ultima Weapon for this fight. :) Funny thing is, I never bothered to block his combos.
Strange. I would like die if I didn't block his combos xD
I just blocked his combos,attacked,healed,and used reflectga repeatedly.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
If you leveled up everything in KH2, Sephiroth is a piece of cake. Sora's High Jump and Aerial Dodge abilities gurantee that you can attack Sephiroth to stop him from using the Descend Heartless Angel, unlike KH1 where you have to lock on, and use Strike Raid very fast. Basically, I just block his attacks using Triangle, Reflect, and attack.

Lexie

Strange. I would like die if I didn't block his combos xD
I just blocked his combos,attacked,healed,and used reflectga repeatedly.

Well, they did do a lot of damage, but it didn't bother me. Hi-potions ftw xD

What I did was, just attacked, Hi-potioned when Sin Heartless Angel hit me, and reflectga.

I beat him with the Kingdom Key lol

I beat him with a stick, beat that.

If you leveled up everything in KH2, Sephiroth is a piece of cake. Sora's High Jump and Aerial Dodge abilities gurantee that you can attack Sephiroth to stop him from using the Descend Heartless Angel, unlike KH1 where you have to lock on, and use Strike Raid very fast. Basically, I just block his attacks using Triangle, Reflect, and attack.

Well, I was too lazy to dodge the pillars of fire, so that's when I tried to spam Reflectga, surprisingly worked. xD

One thing I could never dodge was Sin Heartless Angel. Again, I was too lazy to interrupt it, so I just prepared to use Hi-potion.

Lexie

I'll use my hands next time to beat him then. Shouldn't be too much of a challenge.

Lexie

PS: Did you get the reference?

But seriously, I might try to fight him on my Level 60 save data. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back