• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What did the update do today?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fata1Thumbs

I saw nothing noticeably added to the game.

Also is there any projected timeline on the future quest updates?

FFxStrife

There will be a new deal tomorrow with (possibly) new medals.

We will receive a minimum of 50 quests per month.

LingeringVanitas

12 new medals were added to the NA version. So actually YES we WILL be getting new medals....or well "old" ones if you consider Japan had them first. xD But ya 12 medals being added.

Kiro

Awards
When the game updates think of it as DLC that goes live the next day, so it's ready by then.

It's like preloading a game.

LingeringVanitas

When the game updates think of it as DLC that goes live the next day, so it's ready by then.

It's like preloading a game.
Yep, that's exactly what they do with this. And its interesting, because basically the files[the medals] and the missions and what not are already in the game, they are just on a "timer" to be released.

Fata1Thumbs

Oh good. I was going to do the 25% off deal, but I think I'll wait now. Thanks everyone. :)

No Heart

Probably not though. We have yet to get reverse medals, so I think it will be that.

LingeringVanitas

This. He was my best Medal in JPN.
huh? Not really I used him as a "shared" medal and he ended up almost killing me. Just like The Axel medal, it takes away mass amount of hp from you.....so I want to stay as far away from that medal as possible. I mean if I had room to "collect" medals I guess I'd have him but never use him ever...guess those types of medals would be considered "desperation" medals....like a desperation attack....

Probably not though. We have yet to get reverse medals, so I think it will be that.
Well since its "12" medals being added, its very possible we could end up seeing the reverse medals, but I still don't expect them yet. There is still a lot of upright medals we don't even have yet, Winnie The Pooh medals we don't have yet, Musketeer Mickey, donald and goofy, Timeless River Sora, Timeless River Donald, and Timeless River Goofy. We also don't have KH2 Kairi yet, DDD Sora we don't have. In fact none of the Dream Drop Distance medals have been added yet. Also Halloween Town Sora Donald and Goofy also not added yet, but don't expect them until October probably of this year. We also don't have Cinderella yet, or Snow White. We also don't have Jasmine, Pinocchio or Christmas Town Sora[probably will be a December draw of this year], Also don't have Zack or Pinocchio.

Last edited:

DoctahFaz

Awards
From what I've read, it brings your HP down to 15%, but multiplies your damage by 4. I know losing health doesn't sound so good, but Final Form sounds like it can definitely be valuable in some scenarios like if you're down to the last enemy in a quest or in a Raid Boss where you know its move is going to defeat you anyway.

Muke

whatever
Awards
From what I've read, it brings your HP down to 15%, but multiplies your damage by 4. I know losing health doesn't sound so good, but Final Form sounds like it can definitely be valuable in some scenarios like if you're down to the last enemy in a quest or in a Raid Boss where you know its move is going to defeat you anyway.
^^^^

also, if you have a Medal that can heal, you're good to go and shouldn't have any problems.

Kiro

Awards
huh? Not really I used him as a "shared" medal and he ended up almost killing me. Just like The Axel medal, it takes away mass amount of hp from you.....so I want to stay as far away from that medal as possible. I mean if I had room to "collect" medals I guess I'd have him but never use him ever...guess those types of medals would be considered "desperation" medals....like a desperation attack....

Well since its "12" medals being added, its very possible we could end up seeing the reverse medals, but I still don't expect them yet. There is still a lot of upright medals we don't even have yet, Winnie The Pooh medals we don't have yet, Musketeer Mickey, donald and goofy, Timeless River Sora, Timeless River Donald, and Timeless River Goofy. We also don't have KH2 Kairi yet, DDD Sora we don't have. In fact none of the Dream Drop Distance medals have been added yet. Also Halloween Town Sora Donald and Goofy also not added yet, but don't expect them until October probably of this year. We also don't have Cinderella yet, or Snow White. We also don't have Jasmine, Pinocchio or Christmas Town Sora[probably will be a December draw of this year], Also don't have Zack or Pinocchio.

Final form Sora is good with medals like Aladdin.

Also, NAUx doesn't need to release all upright medals before releasing reversed medals.

db256

its most likely only 6 medals
6 5stars and 6 6stars of the same medal

if i had to guess, its the last 6 of the base set
final sora
namine (gotta have her, but not this early ingame)
aladdin
cinderella
megara
jasmine

and they might add second chance later on

also coat mickey
other yuffie
other kairi
alice
picconchio
and the first reverse medal was Roxas SP
are missing

DoctahFaz

Awards
Is there a story element in a quest we've yet to get that explains and introduces Reverse medals? If so, I'd imagine we'd be getting that first.

LingeringVanitas

Also, NAUx doesn't need to release all upright medals before releasing reversed medals.
That's true, I'm just saying there is a lot of upright ones that NA doesn't have yet.
They could release Roxas SP reverse I guess as the first for us and just add some upright medals with him maybe?

Zak1403

Pretty sure it's after you go to the Underworld. Something about getting close to the darkness or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back