• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What became of CO during KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
did organization 13 like totally forget about CO? or was it decided that it wasn't important? what do you think? to be honest what was ther plan for it in the first place? we know Marluxias plan but what was Xemnas plan.

it was most likely xemnas personal agenda to use CO, but not something important like kingdom hearts.

in kh2 final mix, didnt they give the hint that CO was something that xemnas wanted for the room of awakening?

i think the whole adventure with sora and riku proved to xemnas that the room of awakening isnt in CO.

but...this is just a wild guesss

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
it was most likely xemnas personal agenda to use CO, but not something important like kingdom hearts.

Seeing how we don't know what it's used for, we can't say this.

i think the whole adventure with sora and riku proved to xemnas that the room of awakening isnt in CO.

I personally think that Naminé being born there and the Org even luring Sora there to begin with has to do with the RoA yes being there. why lure Sora there? Naminé managed to reach out to him from a-far. Keep them going in circles around the castle or just instantly mind-wipe him and it'd be all good.
I think it's because RoA was there, so they needed to bring Sora over too.

But, this is, as well -

just a wild guesss

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Seeing how we don't know what it's used for, we can't say this.

I personally think that Naminé being born there and the Org even luring Sora there to begin with has to do with the RoA yes being there. why lure Sora there? Naminé managed to reach out to him from a-far. Keep them going in circles around the castle or just instantly mind-wipe him and it'd be all good.
I think it's because RoA was there, so they needed to bring Sora over too.

But, this is, as well -

where did u get namine being born in CO?

Eternal_Key

I have a question though. Y would they need to control Sora? Roxas should've already joined the Organization by this time.

I doubt the whole purpose of CO was to lure Sora.

On a side note, I think that CO was just plain abandoned. Or maybe its just a serious plot hole that the writers forgot about when making KH2. Hopefully the mystery will be solved in Days since it IS a Watanabe game....

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have a question though. Y would they need to control Sora? Roxas should've already joined the Organization by this time.

Some on the forums say that it was retcon, and that they possibly didn't have Roxas on their side at the time, so they did need Sora.
Another logical deduction we can fathom nowadays (though possible retcon as well) would be Ven relations, and if the Ven was more in Sora's Heart than in his Nobody, they needed him.

Bottom line - two's better than one, and worst case? They fuse and the Org gets a stronger Keyblade Master at their disposal. Hoozah.

On a side note, I think that CO was just plain abandoned. Or maybe its just a serious plot hole that the writers forgot about when making KH2. Hopefully the mystery will be solved in Days since it IS a Watanabe game....

Watanabe doesn't decide what gets in the game, he just makes sure whatever it is is properly written compared to anything of Nojima's. If Nomura won't give him plot about CO, Watanabe won't write CO.
Nomura referenced CO in interviews and Another Report though, so I doubt he'd just let it go.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We know. They didn't make the Castle, they found her, and once they found Nami there, they split and half the Org moved into the Castle.
It doesn't help us in the least to understand what went on there after CoM though.

A

Azrael

did organization 13 like totally forget about CO? or was it decided that it wasn't important? what do you think? to be honest what was ther plan for it in the first place? we know Marluxias plan but what was Xemnas plan.

It served as their original base of operations when they founded it but it seems with them discovering the Castle that Never Was and the events of Chains of Memories, they probably abandoned it.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It served as their original base of operations when they founded it but it seems with them discovering the Castle that Never Was and the events of Chains of Memories, they probably abandoned it.

I highly seriously doubt this, to be honest. Otherwise why prepare the Castle before moving into it? Zexion and Vexen were in TWTNW when they discussed moving into CO, so it all but disproves it, actually.

Muse

you look atrocious
Could it be that after CoM, the Organization had no further use for CO? I mean, during the time they had members deployed there, is it possible that Xemnas made them search for the Room of Awakening? >> But they couldn't find it and decided to move onto more important things? Though I don't know what would be more important than finding Xemnas' fwiend. owo

Heartless Person

Because you know i'm better...
You know I"m still trying to figure that out?
castle oblivion was just a hide out for marluxia's plan to take over the organization but after sora stopped his plan axel was the only survivor so once he left their was no one left so its more than likely empty now unless its still full of heartless

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
castle oblivion was just a hide out for marluxia's plan to take over the organization

*laughs* you really are clueless, aren't you?
For just a 'hideout', it certainly had amazing capabilities and abilities the Organization themselves weren't aware of. Makes sense since they only found it and didn't make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back