• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are the unversed exactly?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
This question belongs here if you want an answer:
Spoilers - KHInsider Forums
[EDIT] Since it was moved to the Spoilers section...
Unversed are darkness shaped by emotions commandeered by Vanitas and exist as long as Vanitas lives. Once Vanitas was vanquished, they vanished along with Vanitas.

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Unversed are negative emotions given a physical form via Vanitas' will. Since Vanitas is their creator and their origin when he was destroyed the unversed dissapeared with him.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Unversed are negative emotions given a physical form via Vanitas' will. Since Vanitas is their creator and their origin when he was destroyed the unversed dissapeared with him.

so whe sora bring all those who are conected to him back and accidentally brings back vanitas like i kow he will then all the unversed should reappear

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
so whe sora bring all those who are conected to him back and accidentally brings back vanitas like i kow he will then all the unversed should reappear

Well we don't know if Vanitas can be brought back. In theory yes it's possible but I think honestly we have seen the last of Vanitas.

Even if Vanitas returned there is not a 100% chance that the unversed will return as well. See Vanitas said the unversed were born when Ven and Vanitas seperated so if they are not seperated in the same way then the unversed may not return. It just all depends on a number of a variables.

Ryousha

Despite how strong the unversed are, How can the half of Ventus - Vanitas be the spawn for all unversed. I mean its true, but aren't they stronger than Vanitas or surpisingly alot weaker?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Despite how strong the unversed are, How can the half of Ventus - Vanitas be the spawn for all unversed. I mean its true, but aren't they stronger than Vanitas or surpisingly alot weaker?

Their strength isn't from Vanitas. It depends on how strong the Negative Emotions are that are put into them.

Ryousha

Their strength isn't from Vanitas. It depends on how strong the Negative Emotions are that are put into them.
Didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

But aren't they Unversed broken apart from Vanitas? Like they're their own being or is their a bond between them?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

But aren't they Unversed broken apart from Vanitas? Like they're their own being or is their a bond between them?

The Unversed are created by Vanitas, not broken apart from Vanitas. This is the reason they disappeared when Van was destroyed. Also, Van is the only one who can control the Unversed unlike the Heartless which follow the strongest person around.
Once they are created Negative Emotions gives them power, this is what Nomura meant when he said they 'grow' from Negative Emotion.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Their is a bond between Vanitas and the unversed. Here is a good anology to understand this:

A baby is connected to it's mother in the womb via the umbilical cord (Yes I know I spelled it wrong) So if the mother died then so would the baby since he is connected to the mother.

So since the unversed are directly connected to Vanitas since he is they are created from his negative emotions, when Vanitas died the unversed went with him.

The reason that Vanitas can turn his negative emotions into unversed is because he is a being of absolute pure darkness, heart, body, and soul, he's all darkness. This type of existence gives him the ability to make his negative emotions into unversed.

However the unversed can grow in power by feeding off of other people's negative emotions, it is this that determines how strong an unversed is.

Z

Zulkir

Vanitas described them in a cutscene. He'd send them out, they'd cause chaos and gather negative emotion, and grow. Upon fighting them, Ventus would grow stronger, upon defeating them, the negative emotions would return to Vanitas and make him stronger.

Everything else about them has been described though, basically.

Oh yeah and the symbol means "a heart expressing emotion"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back