• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

weird thing about the clip of Kairi at the end of KH1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

renyla

i see what youre talking about.this should be moved to the spoiler section if people want to know what you mean because some people here wont know.so ya, i get what ur talking about the "meteor" thing, but i wont say it because this is not in the spoiler section.

Radiske [BR]

well, before i read this i've never thinked about it...

So, for those who don't want to see spoilers, the following text is in white
Yes, the KH2 ending.. that is so cool...!

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Now that this is in the spoiler forum, someone can answer. Uh, I believe the meteors coming down is Riku and Sora. But in the trailer, it's possible that it's Axel. It was probably originaly meant to be Sora's return, but as you know, things change. Which is why there is only one.

Maxtaunkown

Yes it is Sora and Riku returning home, but one thing still puzzles me. Isn't Kairi's outfit in the KH1 ending differ from KH2? I think It is two its two far away to differentiate.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Maxtaunkown said:
Yes it is Sora and Riku returning home, but one thing still puzzles me. Isn't Kairi's outfit in the KH1 ending differ from KH2? I think It is two its two far away to differentiate.

ACTUALLY it iz not, cuz i'e seen the KH2 endin (sorta) and they come at the sunset. And I think ur right, doesn't she have like Looonger hair and a whte shirt and reddish skirt? somethin like that...

Maxtaunkown

Yea she does have different clothing. But whatelse could it be? I mean the walls of Destiny Islands didn't collapse. I've seen the KH2 ending and I think it fits in with it.

S

soraclone

meteors showers happen when a worlds wall collapses Ansem Report 11 In opening the door that stores a world's hearts, the wall around that world is broken down. We see this as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.

The cause of a world's wall collapsing is the appearance of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time. And robbing a world of its heart is a similar case.

If the door has been closed by the key known as the Keyblade, you probably cannot reach that world's heart again. Before the one with the Keyblade appears in this world, I must take measures to do something.

Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

and in case you didnt know the girl is kairi

Last edited:

Ferius

You know it could just be a shooting star. No more to it then that. Remember things change in four years, maybe it something they just decided to not use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back