• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Watercolor: Kairi w/ heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

peachei

memory_by_peachei-d41gxtw.jpg

CC please? i haven't done watercolor in a while, and i would just like to know waht you think :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, on the water coloring technique: I love it.

On Kairi's head: Her head is kinda big.

Either than her head, it is amazing. I love the Heartless! The coloring is great!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
For the most part I love it. I have to agree with Ethnic on Kairi`s head. Also her hood looks just a bit off in shape to me. I love love love the colors though. <3 Great job. I must say I do not have almost any experience with watercolor. That is just my opinion on the painting from my overall artist point of view.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I agree. There are problems with proportions, particularly with Kairi's head. But otherwise, it's really cute and the coloring is well done ^^

metrifyx

This is sooo pretty. I love Kairi's expression, her hands, the Heartless, and the colors the most! I agree with the others about proportions. In addition, I feel that the shadow on the right side of her face is really distracting. I'm not sure if it's a cast shadow or a form shadow, but either way I think that it could be either a little thinner or more blended?

Overall, this is amazing. I hope you post more of your work in the future! c:

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
yeeeee i love watercolor! gorgeous job with the paints, i just have to nitpick at the proportions like everyone else 8D;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back