• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Water World" in 3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com
It looks like a REALLY big flounder, or another type of odd-looking flat bottom feeder, to me. I love how its just chilling there xD

At the very least, a closer look at the screen shot shows the locales will be very interesting in design~ Even the ocean scene looks pretty detailed :3

Sector 3

maybe we finally get the random NPC's we've always dreamed of

they're just fish this time

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
No, there's coral and reef in the ground there. That "wave" thing is probably like a shockwave attack from an enemy. And even if that brown thing was a ripped up mast or underside of the boat, it's a poor job done by S-E cause it looks nothing like one.

The coral and reef could be because the area is in low tide...which means they could still survive because they would be underwater during high tide. The "shockwave" thing only goes around half of Sora, so I do not think it is a shockwave, and it serves as a barrier. To the left is sand where Sora is, but if you look to the right you can easily see the water.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No, that shockwave thing is actually Ice. I see it now. The Ice Penguin made a trail. Follow it and you'll see it goes to the Ice Penguin.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I wanna say the fish is a sting ray that needs a tan.

kupo1121

Awards
No, that shockwave thing is actually Ice. I see it now. The Ice Penguin made a trail. Follow it and you'll see it goes to the Ice Penguin.

You are correct, it is ice and that is what is hurting Sora. However, you can clearly see the surface of the water in the background but at the same time it may be sand...however, it still doesn't mean it can't be low tide on the island they landed on.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think what you're seeing is the mist from the Ice attack, not water levels.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I was going to ask how they aren't suffocating, but then I realized that it probably doesn't matter.

"Because magic." - Yen Sid.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I was going to ask how they aren't suffocating, but then I realized that it probably doesn't matter.

"Because magic." - Yen Sid.
Sora: "Master Yen Sid, won't we drown?"
Yen Sid: "You won't drown because of reasons."

kupo1121

Awards
Sora: "Master Yen Sid, won't we drown?"
Yen Sid: "You won't drown because of reasons."

This would work and considering Sora's shoes probably contain rocks, he can stay underwater. Also, it might be the mist...but I think it is still likely that he may be at the shore, but at the same time...underwater could very well be possible as how else is Riku supposed to find an entrance to Monstro.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
This would work and considering Sora's shoes probably contain rocks, he can stay underwater. Also, it might be the mist...but I think it is still likely that he may be at the shore, but at the same time...underwater could very well be possible as how else is Riku supposed to find an entrance to Monstro.

Riku could possibly start out in Monstro, or just end up in the middle of the body of water, and get swallowed by Monstro unsuspectingly.

kupo1121

Awards
Riku could possibly start out in Monstro, or just end up in the middle of the body of water, and get swallowed by Monstro unsuspectingly.

However, I kind of hope Monstro is a room you can openly visit...it would make more sense that he is just chilling there underwater if the possibility of going back inside him were to be fulfilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back