• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

watch this its pretty cool!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Keyblade

check out the rest i edited it,

"somebody used cheats.... XP

what's that keyblade called?"

ya but its still pretty cool

iholdthekeys

the first video is of the detection saber!!!! itz a weapon sora was supposed 2 get in the game but they took it off cuz they couldn't fit it into the storyline or something but itz on your game discs!!! you have to hack it to turn it on so sora can get it.

fede

iholdthekeys said:
the first video is of the detection saber!!!! itz a weapon sora was supposed 2 get in the game but they took it off cuz they couldn't fit it into the storyline or something but itz on your game discs!!! you have to hack it to turn it on so sora can get it.

how do you know this???

iholdthekeys

fede said:
how do you know this???

i read about this on another thread. apparently square enix put a lot of junk on our game discs but u have to hack it 2 get it. the detection saber is one of them, i don't know why this kid called it edge of ultima, but itz real name is the detection saber, i never saw til now, but thatz wat it is 4 sure. therez other stuff 2, like therez an ultima weapon for roxas, and the bahamut summon spell. the original roxas vs. sora cutscene is somewhat in there too i think. you have to hack your game to look at it though, basically anything that didn't make the cut for the final development is in there somewhere on the disc.

fede

iholdthekeys said:
i read about this on another thread. apparently square enix put a lot of junk on our game discs but u have to hack it 2 get it. the detection saber is one of them, i don't know why this kid called it edge of ultima, but itz real name is the detection saber, i never saw til now, but thatz wat it is 4 sure. therez other stuff 2, like therez an ultima weapon for roxas, and the bahamut summon spell. the original roxas vs. sora cutscene is somewhat in there too i think. you have to hack your game to look at it though, basically anything that didn't make the cut for the final development is in there somewhere on the disc.

cool, and how do you hack it? gameshark??

iholdthekeys

use armax, everything else will guaranteee corruption of your kh2 disc and you will have to buy another one. itz still risky with armax though, go to kh-vids.net for codes such as becoming mickey to fight sephiroth and junk like that. bahamut summon spell warning, it will start but freeze your game and stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back