• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Opening!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Blown away by that opening. Completely blown away. Tons of symbolism. Too much hype. I have yet to see this video besides on my phone, but I cannot wait to play this game, (and the remasters).

DefiantHeart

Awards
I kinda felt like meh with this opening, something keeps throwing me off. XD It's probably because I watched the teaser too many times or something, lol. I'll probably have to watch this one a lot to get used to it, I guess.

Xagzan

Awards
Must.....resist....watching!

I think I've already seen enough, especially since .2 isn't going to be that lengthy.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I 100% may have kind of ugly cried when Aqua, Terra and Ven were reunited, holding hands, falling in the sky together.

And when I saw Aqua's hand about to take Sora's. Omfg.

WaveK89

I keep tearing up at this opening. It really makes me feel for Aqua so much more. I have a great need to play this in hopes of ending her suffering.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I 100% may have kind of ugly cried when Aqua, Terra and Ven were reunited, holding hands, falling in the sky together.

And when I saw Aqua's hand about to take Sora's. Omfg.

I knoooooow. I'm so, so so upset but in a wonderful beautiful way

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
RIP my heart

I swear I'm an adult

*tears up watching*

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
This intro, in 3 minutes, managed to convey the bond between the Wayfinder trio better than the entire runtime of BBS.

how

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
This intro, in 3 minutes, managed to convey the bond between the Wayfinder trio better than the entire runtime of BBS.

how

It did? I thought their bond was conveyed great in the original game.

If anything for me the opening was just a reminder how much they care for one another

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
It did? I thought their bond was conveyed great in the original game.

If anything for me the opening was just a reminder how much they care for one another
Actions speak louder to me than words, I suppose.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
In game, they could have put a lot more emphasis on the wayfinders. They didn't reference them very much. Though, I already wrote a long post on boosting the BbS plot to flow a bit better for them.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
In game, they could have put a lot more emphasis on the wayfinders. They didn't reference them very much.

That's actually really amusing to me, I always thought they referenced the Wayfinders way too much in the game, a bit on the nose really. I think I counted upwards of 30 scenes with the wayfinders featured?

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Aqua seems to have a stronger connection to Sora than Kairi imo.

This is mostly because Square Enix is completely incompetent when it comes to Kairi, unfortunately, and have had no idea what to do with her since 1.

I swear to God, though, that if they end up making Aqua Sora's true love now... Not that I think they'll do that (especially since KH gave up on romance a long time ago), but yet part of me could somewhat see it--what with how DiZ was reminded of Sora through Aqua, and now they have all of this connection stuff (and Nomura said that Aqua could have been the true hero of KH that one time). Ugh.

ON HAPPIER TOPICS, I loved absolutely everything about this trailer and I couldn't be happier:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What a great day it's been! This beautiful opening to behold, the Remixes on PS4, Drive Forms, Sora in WoFF, the new FFXV trailer that ripped apart my soul in the best way possible (Versus XIII is back, baby!)... I am completely satisfied in every way possible, and I mightily thank Square Enix for their awesomeness today.

Also, does anyone get the feeling that the reason they can't really give us III info until after II.8, is because something's going to happen at the end of II.8 that will be a huge spoiler for III (and so they want us to play II.8 first, and see firsthand how that bombshell happens)? Or is it just me?

And guys, you're making me give up on my KHIII in 2017 dreams! You're all probably right, and I should listen to you (and for the most part I am), but I don't wanna admit it! -sobs-

Oh well. If nothing else, I'll have FFXV, the first part of the VII remake (probably), and other KH goodness to tide me over for some time. Because let's be honest: there's no way Square's going to put KH over FFVII next year, if it comes down to it. But I'm mostly fine with that, actually. I'll live if it happens. I'm excited for FFVII Remake part 1 as much as the next person, I mean.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
relax light i'm sure kh3 will be kairi time to shine beside why would gave her new in that drawing unchained x of third aniviersty and dont give hope for three in 2017 nothing is set and stone yet

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
That's actually really amusing to me, I always thought they referenced the Wayfinders way too much in the game, a bit on the nose really. I think I counted upwards of 30 scenes with the wayfinders featured?

The only time I can think of is when they were first introduced, then a bajillion times in Deep Space, and then Terra in LoD, and Ven and Aqua on DI. I think Aqua referenced it more than the other two, which is in compliance with this entire game about her with wayfinders everywhere.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
This is mostly because Square Enix is completely incompetent when it comes to Kairi, unfortunately, and have had no idea what to do with her since 1.

I believe Bufferino is saying that Aqua has stronger thematic and plot-related ties to Sora than she does to Kairi. Not that Sora and Aqua have some sort of romantic connection. Which is what a lot of us have been saying since BBS came out, Aqua and Sora are kindred spirits because of their roles in their games.

ON HAPPIER TOPICS, I loved absolutely everything about this trailer and I couldn't be happier:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Word. It's probably the best KH opening, and Mickey also isn't getting enough love her but he finally looks incredible.

Also, does anyone get the feeling that the reason they can't really give us III info until after II.8, is because something's going to happen at the end of II.8 that will be a huge spoiler for III (and so they want us to play II.8 first, and see firsthand how that bombshell happens)? Or is it just me?
Probably a mix of that and them not wanting KH3 to overshadow 2.8

And guys, you're making me give up on my KHIII in 2017 dreams! You're all probably right, and I should listen to you (and for the most part I am), but I don't wanna admit it! -sobs-
Wait for 2.8 to come out and then see the 3 news and judge for yourself if the game will get another year or so of development. It's too soon to say either way, but don't count it out.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
@gosoxtim LOL. I know I should be more optimistic--because so far everything is pointing to Kairi actually being there in III and more important than ever before--but I've just been burnt too many times at this point, tbh. (Like, remember when Kairi was actually on the cover for Coded--so we all thought she'd be in it--but she wasn't at all, and they later removed her from said cover?) So I'm not going to believe anything about Kairi actually being treated well (for once) in KHIII, until I actually have the game firmly in my hands;) (Or until we get trailer stuff that maybe has a lot of her in it, or confirms her to be a party member or playable character or something.)

@Lonbilly Sorry, Lonbilly! Don't mean to dash anyone's dreams here! You keep on with your SoRiku and AquaMickey shipping awesome self, friend! LOL. :)

Sadie808

That ending man!
BYFVNd7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back