• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Warp Technique

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Alright so heres the problem i beat kh com in 05 and i had the game and i had everything
So i lend the game to my friend before kh2 came out back in Jan 06 and he kept it and i never got it back so now less then a week ago i went to buy a charger for my DS Light and i saw com so i bought it
so now im at lv37 in Neverland and i want to know where i get the warp technique it consists of 3 cards Stop and 2 areos and it gets rid of the heartless but no exp but u do get to keep the card that they dropped so do any of you know what level i get this move cause i want to beat it 100%
again

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I didn't even know there was such a technique. . .good find. . .lol, sorry can't help ya though. . .

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
You don't need to be a level....when you lvl up use it on (i think its called sleights) or the 3rd option and you can get it but i think its one of the last moves

sonic-speed

man, i've never used warp as a sleight. the only time i ever use warp is with the Lexaeus enemy card, but I forget how to find that. the lexaeus card makes it so that for a set a # of uses, you'll automatically warp at the end of every 3-hit combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back