• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

War on Earth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify raced across the land in what seemed like seconds, somhow he had already reached washington. there was havoc, buildings were burning, the whole city was on fire," i must find that...." he saw a big black ball in the center of the city, over the white house" the general must be there!" he shouted as he darted off towards the whitehouse.

Galacion

Bronze Member
Regd runs though and takes the stone form one of the people "really i should thank you for finding my fathers treasure he left it for me in his will its a shame i didnt get here in time to find it my self but dont orry you will be greatly compensated for this and you are grey thank you for leading me here sorry i had to follow you all the way here but i must be on my way farewell" Regd bow curteiously and walks off leaving some food for the three people enought to survive for at least a week

ooc: sorry i havent been on for the longest of times ive had school and my friends call me some times and since i dont a a cell phone well yea >.>

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify raced towards the capitol, blade in hand. " I will stop this general!" he said. he burst through the doors to the roof of the white house, where the general, stand, sumoning somthing, a beast of some sort." you will not complete the ritual" salidiy screamed as he raced towards him with his blade.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
Eikre watched the events unfold from above it feels as though this is this group i may be looking for...but how to rally them? he got distracted though as a general and a small horde appeared behind him. he drew his blades a noticed the general was of the light element What? a light general...that could seriously boost my powers and he ran forward following his tried and true attack pattern of throwing his swords amongst the aliens and jumped in dealing serious hurt on the alien horde. he picked up his swords and swung in a whirlwind of silver and gold and went and beheaded the stunned general (hey, wouldn't you be stunned if your small army was completly decimated in seconds by one guy?) and finished the task ad picked up the light stone and pocketed it

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify luaghed as he jumped toward the general, blade drawn." fight me then!" the general yelled, as he rose to meet salidify in the air. there blades crashed in the air. in a split second, salidify was cut across the chest, bleeding heavily he picked up his blade ,and threw it at the general, he dodged it, but when he turned back around he was right in front of salidify who thrusted his knee into the generals rib cage. salidify picked up his sword as the general sit on the ground, his ribs were shattered. "goodbye general." salidify sliced through the air making contact with the generals neck, and smashing right through it, he took the stone off of the general." that is it for america" salidify whispered" now onto russia."
"

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Grey looked at the remaining too.

"I'd like to have those please."Grey said.

"No way, these are cool."One of them said, "Hey come with us to our layer."

"Yeah, you'll like it....and you should probably take a bath too."The other said.

Grey shrugged and followed.

"This better be good cause you're wasting my time"Grey said.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify jumped down the stairs to the subway station, it was abandon. not a person in sight, muchless a subway train." man this country has went to hell" salidify thought to himself now. he jumped down onto the track, seeing as how the government had built a coast to coast subway train, salidify thought it would be best if he traveld to the west coast by underground. where no one could find him. which could be both a good and a bad thing.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Grey followed them and used his wind power to take the stones and ran away.

"Losers."Grey said.
They followed him to where a a elevator was and he pressed a button and was taken to a layer type thing.

"Where am I."Grey said.

LoSt_NoThInGnEsS

Leon continued on his journey to New York from Maine through the Sarasetsu pasageways, a system of tunnels underground that spread out all through out the U.S. He made it to New York in about seven days, cutting of three days time when he found a motorcycle with a full tank in the pasageways. When he got to New York he noticed that the city was deserted. At least it looked that way, but Leon could sense the presence of someone or something. He began his search of the city. He came apon a male walking about the streets.
"Who are you?" asked Leon all the while keeping his sword raised.

Last edited:

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
"Welcome to the layer... and you stole something of ours." One of them said, "Oh yeah i'm Roy, this is George and Andre."

Grey looked at them and continued to walk in, everyone looked at him strangely and got there weapons ready. Grey just smiled a bit and looked around at them holding his sword.

"If you want to fight then so be it then." Grey said, "But you will lose."

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify finaly emerged from the tunnel, He was in seatle." russia here i come." he was running only to be stopped by two guards" hualt!" they yelled "salidify smiled and under his breath he whispred" not a chance in hell." he jumped forward, slicing both of them in half."now lets get on with it!" he walked around the corner," Crap!" he yelled as he saw the 30 soldiers standing in front of him.."....this is gonna be tough." he closed his eyes and disapeared jumped. he flew so fast that he Was over the skies of where grey was in seconds, then he fell to the ground, landing right beside grey.

Last edited:

LoSt_NoThInGnEsS

The man did not answer but only said, "yes sir." He opened a man hole in the road and jumped into the sewers. Leon, intriuged, ran forwrad and followed him. He followed the man even farthe until he turned a corner and the man was gone. All that was left in his wake was a strange swirling mass of colors of swirling around the center vortex that seemed to suck in to nowhere.
"Well it is worth a shot," said Leon and he jumped into the swirling mass. He was instantly transpoted into a room with three men drawing there weapons on one man.
"Well what is this?" asked Leon.
"You who are?"
"My Name is Roy and unless you get out of here you will die alongside of this man!" saided Roy as he cocked his head toward the man that was bieng ganged up on.
"And who is this man that I am to die with unless I get out of here?" said Leon cooly.
"His name is Grey but it will not be for long, and you are?"
"Well that is not important."
"Then you will die!" shouted Roy.
"Bring it on!" said Leon as he drew his blood colored blade.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Grey looked at the new comer and smirked.

"Fool, don't you know not to interfere with other peoples fights." Grey said.
He used the wind stone and threw Leon upward and out of the room.

"Or you will die." Grey said.
He sheathed his sword and continued to walk through the layer.

"That's what I thought." Grey said.

LoSt_NoThInGnEsS

Leon got up of the ground. "Well. If that Grey guy thinks that he can just defeat a shade like that he has another thing coming." He used a teleport spell and he appeared behind Grey. He used a hover spell so that Grey would not hear his footsteps.
"Hello again!" said Leon and he sent a ball of energy at Grey. The ball caught Grey in the side as he turned and it sent him flying through the air and straight into the wall.
"Aranusic!" shouted Leon and Grey was instantly petrified.
"Now. Back there I was trying to help but you rudely used your elemental stone on me and sadly those affact shades so i was blasted into the air, but now i have in a nasty position and you cannot do anything about, and don't think that your going to use your elemental stone or use any form of magic on me because as you can see," Leon said as he held out his hand which contained a small elemental air stone in it, " I have your stone. Now i am going to release my spell on you but on for your mouth. Your body will remain petrified but you will be able to speak. If at any time I think that you are going to try to cast a spell on me you will die. Now 'Isidahg'." Grey's mouth was released of the spell.
"Grey, what is it that you are doing here? What kind of journey are you on?" asked Leon rather friendly.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"What kind of journey I am on is none of your business, I don't need your help fighting a bunch of weaklings. So get out of my face!" Grey said. "If I wanted you to know, i'd tell you.... and I don't want you to know."

Last edited:

LoSt_NoThInGnEsS

FYI KHTK: your paralyzed you cannot kick Leon in the stomach. So that last post did nothing because if your paralyzed you cannot use your lightning stone either. Just so you know. So you might want to actually stop trying to fihgt and settle down and chat.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify, smiled as he opened his eyes, he was in a room with two other guys who were also fighting," Grey!" salidify yelled as he swung his blade, makeing contact with his right leg" Grey Run!" he smiled as he lept towards Leon again, ready to kill him, he stopped inches before he hit Leons neck.

LoSt_NoThInGnEsS

"I don't care if you want to tell me or not! I am trying to be kind here and all you are doing is being rude. Now I wanted to accompany you on your quest because not everything thing is going to be a weakling. Think before you speak. You know you could use a companion like me. Stop being so hostile to everyone around and actually ponder what I am saying. As you can see I am no weakling and if I had wanted it you would have already been dead, but i did not kill you or at least not yet so obviuosly i am willing to cooporate. So what do you think and please think before you answer."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back