• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

War on Earth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
2 years after the end of WW3, everything seemed peaceful until a group of aliens from space came down and invaded earth. They are called the savages and it seems no one can stop them. Until a young teen named Grey finds out how and it spreads across the world. There are generals which contain elemental powers kill the general and get his elemental power and your one step closer to ending the war. Will earth win or end u being crushed.

rules
No godmoding
no powerplaying
Romance is okay but keep it at PG-13 level
Have fun

Template
Name:
Weapon:
Elemental stones gathered:(optional)
Bio:
Theme song:(optional)

mine

Name: Grey
Appearance: Blonde hair, a brown witch like hat, a dark blue tanktop, a brown cloak white pants, laced up boots and two belts making an X
Weapon:Master Sword
Elemental stones gathered:Wind
Bio: His brother was the greatest hero to ever live until the savage emporer killed him in a duel. Grey has sworn to get revenge on the emporer and has found a way to fight them. He's pretty much a loner after the death of his brother.
Theme song:Mortal Combat theme

Galacion

Bronze Member
Name: Regd
Appearance: looks like Jecht from ffx
Weapon: Dual busters(2 katanas that look like tidus's buster from advent childern) and 2 guns a hand gun and machine gun
Elemental stones gathered: earth
Theme song: Getting Away With Murder-Papa Roach

Last edited:
Name: Kiara
Appearance:
agfnkl.jpg

Weapon:2 guns and 2 long swords
Elemental stones gathered: Water
Bio: Kiara's silent ways make people doubt of her. Her past is unknown, but her skills in battle are excellent.
Theme song: Whisper-Evanessence

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
eh, whynot?

Name:Vrael
Appearance:See sig/avatar
Weapon:Two greatswords: one gold one silver
Elemental Stones gathered:Shadow(absorbed at birth)
Bio:after being born the elemental stone of shadow in him, he is adept at bending shadows to his will, to make clones of him, to invisibility to screwing with peoples heads with shadow pupetry(but oneechan said thats a bad thing, so I dont do that...often =P).
Theme song:The Decisive Battle(FF6)-The Black Mages

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
ooc: Time to stat the party, if anyone wants to join while we're going just join just as long as it's before page 10.

ic:

Grey had just gotten back to the warehouse after a fight with the savages. Unfortunately there was no general or elemental stone to fight or get.

"They just get weaker and weaker everytime." Grey said.
He looked inside the empty warehouse and saw someone there, no it wasn't a someone it was a something. A savage had gotten in somehow.

"What, how'd you get in." Grey said calmly "So eager to die."

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Name: salidify

Appearance: look here ( basicly like Yoh From shaman king)

Weapon: longsword, with the words, Dead Age, engraved into the blade

elemental stones gathered: light

Theme song: night of fate, From kingdom hearts

Bio: since birth he has been a warrior, he trained with his brother until age 10 when they were ripped apart by the war. he has been trying to find his brother ever since,it is the only thing that fuels his fighting.

LoSt_NoThInGnEsS

Name:Leon
Weapon:Longsword with elvish etched into the blade
Elemental stones gathered:Shadow
Appearance: see avatar
Theme song: Can't Be by Damnation
Bio: Leon was born in a world of untold danger. His parents he never knew for they were killed by a ruthless being who has never know defeat. His brother trained him until he was eleven then sudden a world of clouded memories came for Leon. Bent on revenge for his family and finding his long lost brother, Leon searches the world in his conquest of killing the one called Sarados.

Last edited:

LoSt_NoThInGnEsS

Suddenly a sword was protruding from the savages underbelly. It screeched in pain as the blade was pulled out. It fell to the floor producing a greenish blood from its stomach.

"Who are you?" said Grey.
"Name's Leon, and you?" replied the stranger all the while lifting his blade to a caustious position.
"Grey."
"Well, Grey, it would seem that you have a problem with others," replied Leon just as he threw his sword. The blade found its target in the forhead of another savage. Grey turned to see a squad of savage at the very entrance. Suddenly a mysterious figure appeared to thier aid. He swung away with his sword with such force and accuracy that no savages were left alive.
"Who are you stranger?" asked Grey.
"Names Salidify."
Suddenly there was a retching sound as Leon pulled his blade out of the dead savages head.
"Damn beasts! Now i have to clean my blade again!" said Leon.

Last edited:

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ok here goes. young salidify sat on a rock outside of the city. " huh" he sighed"what to do now?" he picked up his sword and walked towards the destroyed city. it had been only years since the city was ripped apart by bombs, and the fighting had broken out. now the only fighting was between the gangs. it seemed that there was killing everyday. and to think that he had grown up, surrounded by this violence. he now was finished with this town. it had been ripped apart by years of war . there was nothing left for him now. he walked down the narrow street that led out of the city and into the real world. reality was about to set in.

Last edited:

LoSt_NoThInGnEsS

SALIDIFY
The name suddenly jolted Leon's brain.
Memories flashed before his eyes. Memories of his childhood. Memories... of his brother. What did this mean? Leon was not sure at the moment, but he was still curious about this person called Salidify.
Suddenly there was a blinding light, and bang and Salidify was gone.
"I will find you again." said Leon.
"Brother."

Last edited:

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
ooc: a word to lost nothingness, you can't control other peoples characters fyi.

ic:

In seconds and using his wind stone Grey had defeated the savage and went to his little room.

"Ugh, rough night." Grey said.
He heard another noise and hoped it was a saveg but it was someone else.

Galacion

Bronze Member
Regd walsk around seeing the dead bodies for savages and looks at one of them and it has a hole in its head and he kicks it over to see its face if it had one and it lookd as if the thing was savagely killed(no pun intened) and someone stuck a blade in its head and then he sees someone off in the disatance and runs over to the person and as soon as he gets there he look him over and it doesnt seem like he was a gang member of anykind or a savage indisguise(sp) so he goes up and pokes him in his arm and as he looks at him he seemd to be looking up in the sky for some reason so he looks up where hes looking too and asks "what you looking at there mate?"

King Cloud

in a shadow waiting for the dark to take me
Website
s13.invisionfree.com
Reizo stood on a building staring out at the wreckage and rubble of the once proud city. He noted that the savages had seemed to be growing in number lately. He pulled out his Ice stone and stared at it a moment before putting it back in his pocket. The sun was setting. It was time to find somewhere to sleep. Reizo stabbed one of his daggers in the wall of the building he was standing on, then jumped off. He used the dagger to swing himself through a window. He locked the door of the room and then went to sleep curled up on the floor.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify felt like he had been walking forever, " why can't i catch some kinda break? " he heard gunfire up ahead.it was a gang war." Move up! move up! he heard gang lords shouting at there gangs, bullets were flying through the air, next thing he knew he was lying on the ground in a pool of blood and a gang member was dragging backwards." you're gonna be alright mate!" he screamed" im gonna get you to saftey." so he lie there being pulled back by the man, blood rushing out of his side. then he let himself slip away into darkness, and black out.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
Vrael was sitting in his makeshift home in what was once a temple in Kyoto, where his mess started. he had kept it from beng desecrated as much as he could, which made it fine. he was pondering I can sense...a gathering...of those willing to fight back, not now, but later, in time he looked up and saw a minor gathering of aliens "A mans work is never done..." and he started with his usual attack pattern of throughing his swords out into the croud and jumping in causing damage, picking up his weapons and doing a circle slash. they fell in seconds. "might want to get packed up" and he packed his Dual necked bass/guitar, katars, cds (three of which were his bands before they died, damn god they were too), and his kareoke machine, thin as a dvd case and wirless mics. and he jumped into the nearest shadow and landed...in the middle of a gang war. "crap..." he muttered as he saw someone get shot and dragged him into the nearest wherehouse and yelled over the gun fire "you're gonna be alright mate! I'm going to get you to safety!" and patched his wounds using shadow

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Grey saw it was a man, he had a smug look on his face and sharp talon. He had a toothless smile and Grey smirked.

"Nice try Savage." Grey said.
The savage charged at him and Grey was quick enough to move out of the way and get his master sword. He stabbed it in the back and then sliced its head off.

"The end." grey said.
More and more came from the ceiling leaving Grey unmatched by alot. He left his room and used the stone to make a tornado that took him out.

"Even with one stone those are too many." Grey said.
He jumped roof to roof runing from them in the night

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify awoke on the ground, in a huge crater. the battle was over ,and people were rejoicing. he stood up to see who he had stumbled upon. he recognized this gnag. it was from his home town. they were only trying to protect their family, and friends. he walked over towards them. he was good friends with most of them but he was still a little uneasy. a man walked over and jumped on him" mornin mate! you finaly woke up!" he said" honestly, i thought you weren't gonna make it, but they were able to pull the bullet out of you. and then we won! so i laid you in that crater, where i had been fighting all night, and then i celebrated with everyone else." salidify rubbed his eyes" thanks gluekion, i might not have survived if it weren't for you thanks man." salidify picked up his things and started walking north. " hey" gluekion called out as a truck drove up" were headed north too man just hitch a ride with us!" salidify jumped in the truck and sat down" thanks for the ride."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back