• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wal mart SUCKS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Great Graphite! I must be incredibly lucky!

I went to Walmart, didn't preorder, and got the first copy of the game! o.o

So, yeah. Too bad for you guys. o.o;

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
5 Kings of Twilight said:
Wal Mart? More like Gay Mart.

Actually, Wal Mart is commonly known for their prejudice-asshole-behavior towards gays and lesbians...I get your drift though.

Yeah, I don't buy ANYTHING from Wal Mart, anymore...they're pretty worthless. I preordered mine from EB Games and they called me up the night before the game came out and told me that I could pick it up the next day...and I did.

Welp, I'm sorry that you got screwed over and you gotta wait a few more days to play...that really does suck.

Jsnake

Boohoo.

1. I'm grounded

2. I don't get the game until Christmas

3. My PS2 is broken and I cannot afford a new one.

You've waited 4 years. You can wait another week or so.

Little_Red

betch.
I live in Florida, and in Wilton Manors, Florida. We have lots of homosexual people, and we have a "Gay Mart" and it's called that. When I went to wal-mart this morning, they had the game and the guide. I took a picture of the guide and put it on my phone as a wallpaper. Also I saved up my money for 2 months and had to help my dad paint the stupid fence, then also I can't get the game until after my school gets out. (May 25th). Then I'm going to France the next day for two whole weeks! TWO FRIGGING WEEKS! Then in October I'm moving so I'll be back around middle June, and moving to northern florida in october. AND I DON'T HAVE A PS2! SO ALL OF YOU SHOULD QUICK YOU *ITCHING AND BE GLAD YOU'LL HAVE IT FOR A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

Eclipse

that's what you get from ordering from wal-mart. maybe that will teach you a lesson. XD

don't you see? never pre-order from stores like best buy, walmart, and target, because they DON'T SPECIALIZE IN GAMES. and in fact a guy who works there said here that their shipments arrive a lot later. In fact in their catalogs it says "we do not recieve some items as fast as our competition" so there XD

Sokiru

ughh...I feel your pain...! I'm going f-in crazy here...like seriously. Which is so not like me, since I never go crazy about games like that....but this ones different. Somehow I became emotionally attached to the story and the game. And having to wait 3 sum years.....and to have to wait an aditional 6 days.....I really wanna scream the word "f***!" at the top of a Wal-mart and then break something. Then get arrested.

(I didn't order my game from Wal-mart though. ....Amazon. But still.!!!!!Ughh...)

I need to call someone. finish my assignments. go out with some friends...something. to get my mind off it for the time being.

ShinkutsukiNin

the keywielder said:
thats why i never preorder games. I just skip school a go to every game store i can find and by the game.

Lol. Sounds like you're busy.

Well. Walmart Sucks. Period. It's ruining our econmy by employing out of country drivers, and it pays women less than men. It's evil.

That's why if you pre-order, pre-order from a game store! ^^

E

Eclipse

^ he's right, it's only common sense. Plus in case you didn't know, wal-mart gets their shipments a lot later than most stores, it even says so on the catalog "we do not recieve shipments as early as our competition"

don't order from walmart, go to a gamestore. XD

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
See, I don't hate Wal Mart because I preordered from there, I didn't preorder from there because I hate Wal Mart. Wal Mart sucks and it's an EVIL CORPORATION...which is why I don't buy ANYTHING there. I have plenty of other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back