• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wal mart SUCKS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I pre ordered kh2 from wal mart online a few months ago, and now those idiots say im not getting it till between Monday april 3rd and thursday april 13. It seems im the only one still wait, so is anyone besides me still waiting?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I ordered mine from Target, which turns out has delviered my game from Connecticut <_<

I'm tracking my package, right now it's in New Jersy, it will be in Pilidelphia by Monday, and then shipped to my local post office, and then to my house

So I'm looking at another good week of waiting

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
And i pre ordered the guide from them and they say it will be here March 31st. Its April 1st! Those bastards wont even send me a e-mail saying when im going to get the guide. This is the last time i order from them.

BULLETPROOF

i am and so it monkeybutt he said he ordered it online and is waiting for it to ship
i have the game but cannot open it till spring break which is in 13 days

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
Larxene#12 said:
thats what you get,you should have pre-ordered it form gamestop.com duh!! but i got mine when it came intot he store yes!!! :D *runs upsatirs to play kh2* yay!!!!

Hey, it's not their fault that the ordered from Wal-Mart...what if it was the only thing that was close to them? Some people don't have gamestops and EB Games that are right around the corner. And no offense, but bragging about playing your version doesn't really make them feel any better >_>

Anyway, I hope you guys get your copy soon...maybe you should go to wal-mart and ask them personally?

Sora da Explorer

Well at least you know you are going to get it........I cant get till my next report card AND THEN SOME! I dont even know when my report card comes out! hmmmm I cant belive Wal-Mart would do that, I love Wal-Mart! Ahhhh, the memories!*remembers memories*

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Hey, it's not their fault that the ordered from Wal-Mart...what if it was the only thing that was close to them? Some people don't have gamestops and EB Games that are right around the corner. And no offense, but bragging about playing your version doesn't really make them feel any better >_>

Yeah, we don't have any EB games or gamestops where i live.

I probably sould have just went to the store and bought it.

Wal Mart does suck, my advice is, either preorder from Gamestores (like Gamestop) or don't preorder at all!

To the person above this post: Not a club, more like a riot.

pokeman54

wal-mart doesn't specialize in games. thus priority for these kinds of things is inferior to things like "OMG when do the bedsheets arrive?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back