• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait, I'm confused...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronove

Allegedly, Nomura says that the next KH game will be the last in the Xehanort saga. At the same time, Birth By Sleep's Final Mix Secret Ending and Dream Drop Distance's secret ending both hinted at a game called Birth By Sleep Volume II.

What's going on here?

Straythe

There's no source for the "next game".

In KH BBS ultimania, he said two more games would be made before KH 3.

We have DDD.

BBS2 is hinted (and freakin' NAMED) in actual games.

We have Siliconera bullshitting.

Who to believe ? Easy.

Ronove

There's no source for the "next game".

In KH BBS ultimania, he said two more games would be made before KH 3.

We have DDD.

BBS2 is hinted (and freakin' NAMED) in actual games.

We have Siliconera bullshitting.

Who to believe ? Easy.

If you insist, and as of now that's the easiest solution. Still, the famitsu interview should come out any moment now, so we'll see if Siliconera was just talking out of their ass.

Straythe

Well unless Nomura is doing an " advent children " out of BBS2, since vs13 still has NO release date, it's pretty much a given.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
(While doubtful, it's always possible that whatever BBSv2 is/was got cancelled.)

Just gotta wait for the Famitsu interview to figure it all out.

Radar

Bronze Member
Nomura also said we will do 1 KH game a year. So if we are following his words, there has to be a new KH game out next year that isn't kh3.

Then that would make kh3 in 2014, which I still think is much too early.

Straythe

Anyway maybe he meant chronogically. Japanese is tricky. He already said two games and bbs2, while being perfect to solve most of the remaining mysteries, has also been more than hinted in recent games. You don't create a KH title in a month, I doubt it's cancelled, though Osaka team was busy with DDD.

Yeah with the ps4 coming out, I don't see kh3 in 2014.... ( god I'm starting to get old >.< damn Nomura )

Dragonsblight

Anyway maybe he meant chronogically. Japanese is tricky. He already said two games and bbs2, while being perfect to solve most of the remaining mysteries, has also been more than hinted in recent games. You don't create a KH title in a month, I doubt it's cancelled, though Osaka team was busy with DDD.

Yeah with the ps4 coming out, I don't see kh3 in 2014.... ( god I'm starting to get old >.< damn Nomura )

I would have to agree, theyre gonna milk this cash cow of side games while they still can. hahaha totaly know the feeling Straythe

Ronove

Well, truth be told, I'm hoping for a Birth By Sleep Volume Two. A game somewhat centered around the Realm of Darkness seems pretty cool.

Straythe

Handled games are side games, it just allowed them to avoid having to create a new " next gen " engine.

I wonder how bbs2 will look like on Vita. Probable the same but with anti aliasing and less blurry textures.

zEndless

Handled games are side games, it just allowed them to avoid having to create a new " next gen " engine.

I wonder how bbs2 will look like on Vita. Probable the same but with anti aliasing and less blurry textures.

Yeah probably that. I don't really mind the graphics in Kingdom Hearts though (except the DS games :S).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back