• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait a second...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrock907

Website
www.youtube.com
Hey if sora got riku's keyblade because he turned to the darkness... How did Riku get another keyblade in Kh2? That deosnt make much sence... I know that mickey got his from the keyblade war(no 1 knew he had 1 until the end of KH1. but it isnt like riku was there to get another one...

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
In KH1 Riku had Soul Eater the sword Maleficent gave him which he used in CoM. At the end of CoM Riku chose the middle path or twilight path between darkness and light. Like putting Coke and Pepsi in the same glass. You don't have a glass of Pepsi or a glass of Coke, it’s something in between. The Twilight Keyblade is called Way to Dawn (WtD). Like wise Sora and Mickey have the dark and light Keyblade. Think star wars with the blue and red lightsaber colors. Note! Soul Eater DID NOT TURN INTO WAY TO DAWN AND THE BLACK KEYBLADE IS NOT THE DARK KEYBLADE. Soul Eater is a sword and Way to Dawn is a Keyblade and the black keyblade Riku used at the end of KH1 I think is called the heart unlocker or something like that.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Note! Soul Eater DID NOT TURN INTO WAY TO DAWN.

Actually it did.

Hey if sora got riku's keyblade because he turned to the darkness... How did Riku get another keyblade in Kh2? That deosnt make much sence... I know that mickey got his from the keyblade war(no 1 knew he had 1 until the end of KH1. but it isnt like riku was there to get another one...

A Keyblade has no allegience to Light ot Dark. This has been displayed a number of times.

Last edited:

afrobutt

Silver Member

1) Sora got Riku's keyblade cuz Sora's heart is stronger then Riku's

2) He must've got the Way to the Dawn somethime between when Sora fights him in Land of Dragons, and when we see him fight Saix in TWTNW

4) Where did u come up with Mickey got his keyblade from the keyblade war?? He got the IKK in the Dark Realm, and the only other keyblade we see him with is the Star Seeker, which he most likely got from Yen Sid.

Stars

リク

Mickey got his keyblade in dark realm...

boygame66

hey its travis from :no more heros!

yeah mickey mouse got his keyblade from the darkness realrm thing

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

to clarify, The way to dawn is the manifestation of the soul eater. Need proof, with all due respect plz update yourself on nomura interviews and reviews plz

Giatxo

If is aqua the member XIV then her name in the organization should be, one of these:

aquax
axqua
quaax
quaxa
xaqua
or
xquaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back