• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Volume 2" - how will it pick up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Anyone think there's a chance that if we have played BBS V.1 we can just pick up with Aqua in the same Lv as when we finished the game? I think that would be awsome but I doubt it.
If not I hope it will start of a bit like GoW 3 with a sudden battle and then the entire game would be much harder then any other KH, like it's only made for those who have played the first BBS.

Also I didn't know where to put this here's some stuff I think is rather intressting/funny

Fun Fact One
Davey Jones who have lost his heart in Pirates of the Carribean just like Xehanort have locked the heart away in a chest. The key that open that chest have a very rare chape with 2 [input suiting english word here that is similar to stick/pipe] instead of one.

POTCdjKeybig.jpg

Xehanort's key is the only keyblade that looks like this too

20100903174516!Master_Xehanort%27s_Keyblade_KHBBS.png

Fun Fact Two
The story of Kingdom Hearts take it's start chronologically in BBS, Sora is 4 years there. He was 4 when Aqua put a spell on him (not at all confirmed but I'm 99% sure that's why he got the keyblade and not Riku) which in a way started it all.
now the fun part - what started Walter Disney's career was when he let his 4 year old daughter be the star in a tv show where she was the cartoon world. (her name was Alice, in the show atleast) (his career didn't start for reall untill Oswald show up but this was the first show he made)

and lastly
I haven't looked on manny MF theories but he moves a lot like Vanitas acctually and you can't meet him until after the sentiment is defeated, problably meens nothing but I just needed to throw it out there

axel95

Awards
I hope bbs v2 is as hard as the secret episode of bbsfm. I saw a playthrough of it on youtube last night and it looked hard. And the reason Sora got the keyblade instead of Riku was because Riku gave himself to darkness at the begining of kh1.

NotaHero21

I hope bbs v2 is as hard as the secret episode of bbsfm. I saw a playthrough of it on youtube last night and it looked hard. And the reason Sora got the keyblade instead of Riku was because Riku gave himself to darkness at the begining of kh1.

Actually that isn't why sora originally obtained the keyblade ;)

When he reached out for riku at the begging(during the storm) he accidentally grabbed it

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Aqua say something about "If Riku follow a dark path would you save hime" and I think that's why he got the keyblade. Is what NotaHero say confirmed? sounds kinda stupid

Ronove

The burden of proof lies with you, Notahero. If Nomura said it in an interview, would you kindly link us the interview?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
yes he did :/

No he didn't. Nomura didn't confirm anything of the sort that that line of Aqua's is what let him get the keyblade...I doubt he ever even mentioned the line in any of his interviews...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
yes it does, the light that sora saw in the darkness was the keyblade going to riku, he grabbed it and it saved him, thats why it never acknowledged him as its master until the events that transpired in hollow bastion :/

the light that Sora saw was Riku's light and Sora reached for it and touched it and boom. keyblade.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
But thats what I just said... I dont know why you had a problem with it...

sorry it was cuz before I thought you said Nomua confirmed in an interview that Aqua's line about Sora and Riku was what let Sora grab Riku's keyblade or something. I don't know why I saw this. sorry I got mixed up.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Regarding the level issue: I don't mind starting from scratch again, as in BBS my Aqua file is currently level 60 and I think that's way too over leveled.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Regarding the level issue: I don't mind starting from scratch again, as in BBS my Aqua file is currently level 60 and I think that's way too over leveled.

lol seriously my Aqua file is beyond monstous. I don't see why having them reduce to level 1 is such a hard thing. Maybe the realm of darkness saps the power of those from the light leaving Aqua to have to regain her powers :/ meh I don't care how they do it just make it happen xD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
lol seriously my Aqua file is beyond monstous. I don't see why having them reduce to level 1 is such a hard thing. Maybe the realm of darkness saps the power of those from the light leaving Aqua to have to regain her powers :/ meh I don't care how they do it just make it happen xD
It's kind of neat that Nomura finds excuses for the levels to revert to 1, but then again I don't really feel like he has to make up reasons. XD I can't imagine how fast the games would go if we could transfer our level files. >_>

Rexy

Bronze Member
It's kind of neat that Nomura finds excuses for the levels to revert to 1, but then again I don't really feel like he has to make up reasons. XD I can't imagine how fast the games would go if we could transfer our level files. >_>

if that happens i would like that some sort of heartless bites Aqua and draw her power, like the Underworld curse was doing to Sora Donald and Goofy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back