• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voices - CoM - WRONG. FM ain't comin'.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

It just seems too ulikely to bring KH2FM+ to NA when they never did that with the first game. Re: CoM would need young Haley Joel Osment, but since he's 2 years older than his KH2 voice, he's like 4 years older and a lot deeper than his KH1 voice. Will they find a substitute?
No, everyone will know the difference. No one voice acts Sora like him.
Knock that out, and check... the people who auditioned for KH voice acting. They claimed it was Re: CoM because it has the characters that need English actors. Then again, so does 358/2 Days. It has ALL the Organization members to be voiced.
Nomura would test out to see if the have the right stuff by giving them lines from CoM so that no one knows what 358/2 Days script is going to be like.
All this proves that just like the first game, KH2FM+ is NOT coming to NA.
As much as I'd like to disagree, this most likely seems like the sad truth.
There is a small margin of error, but common sense points to this answer. Sorry to bring anyone down.

TrueRoxas527

You can think all you want, I'm not saying anyone's wrong, this is just what I thin. And I ALWAYS think before I post something like this.
Also, 358/2 Days is now locked and scheduled to come to Japan in 2008. That, I'm certain.
So, the DS releases are only a cuple months apart depending on the game, so this will be 2 months wait. He has to have something done by now, and he'll need all the Organization voices.

Yes, it is. I'm currently on KH2 1st Person Mode challenge. Any possible time to be in 1st Person Mode, I switch. Anytime I use a reaction command, I alway change back in.
(It was a pain against Twilight Thorn)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Oh god, another one. Thanks for repeating everything I, HadesDragon, OmniChaos, Riku-Keyblade, Grace Assassin, KH Vandread, TheMuffinMan, Deeman, repeat the list again, repeat the list again, repeat the list again have been saying since; you know, 2006. Thank goodness for you because we TOTALLY didn't know it. Also, they could run Osment's voice, like through a synthesizer and raise the pitch. Because that'd totally make his voice sound like it was in KH1.

TrueRoxas527

Okay, PMF, I knew you were an idiot, annoying and have a repulsive behaviour, but your sarcasm has gotten on my last nerve.
If you wanna make fun of someone, do it to yourself, I'm sure you don't want every single idea of your own backfired or every comment flamed and all threads closed. So, stop doing it so much to everyone else.
-4715 reputation to you because of your every single sarcastic, mean post you made.

I just posted this for those who now believed that KH2FM was coming due to different claims of voice acting and such for the game.
It was intended to get people to not get their hopes up too much, just in case it didn't come out, and I know SOMEONE didn't think of that before, not thinking that the voice actors could easily be for 358/2 Days.
Hope this gets both messages across.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Okay, PMF, I knew you were an idiot

And smarter than you by a near infinite margin. What does that say about you?

annoying and have a repulsive behaviour, but your sarcasm has gotten on my last nerve.

Last nerve?
1. I'm just getting STARTED!
2. This is the first time I've actually ever acknowledged you. Call it a gift.
3. Annoying and repulsive? Repulsive? SWEET, I've gone back to being the hated guy! ^_^
4. Yes, despite the unsaid friendly tone of my post, I'm antagonizing you. XD

If you wanna make fun of someone, do it to yourself, I'm sure you don't want every single idea of your own backfired or every comment flamed and all threads closed. So, stop doing it so much to everyone else.

Oh dear, I think you have the wrong idea. You totally mistook the cadence in the post. Humor sarcasm doesn't work well over the internet.

-4715 reputation to you because of your every single sarcastic, mean post you made.

You can't nega-rep, but I can. Would you like to see?

I just posted this for those who now believed that KH2FM was coming due to different claims of voice acting and such for the game.

And your efforts ARE appreciated, just...been done since 2006 and a thread wasn't necessary.

It was intended to get people to not get their hopes up too much, just in case it didn't come out, and I'm SOMEONE didn't think of that before, not thinking that the voice actors could easily be for 358/2 Days.

Look, I wish for it too, but that doesn't mean make a thread about it.

I hope for:

chocolate-rain.jpg

TrueRoxas527

Okay, I admit, I was a little overexaggerating and overdramatic with my last post. I just felt that you shouldn't be so mean. A number of KH fans haven't liked you very much for destroying their threads/posts and I wanted to make a stand for them.
But, you have been nice a few times so I can't say all your posts were mean. But a number of them have.
I'm not asking for a nega-rep. I just wanted you to know that not everyone is comfortable with you antagonizing them and shutting them down when they make a statement that has one little bust in it.

But, coming back on-topic. For those who believe it is coming, just believe, you never know. It might actually come!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Okay, I admit, I was a little overexaggerating and overdramatic with my last post. I just felt that you shouldn't be so mean. A number of KH fans haven't liked you very much for destroying their threads/posts and I wanted to make a stand for them.

Premiums have tried. None have ever succeeded. A few girls have tried as well. They either leave or become my fangirls.

But, you have been nice a few times so I can't say all your posts were mean. But a number of them have.

Depends on what you mean by 'mean'. Because a lot of people actually take what I say out of context and misconstue it as flaming. Then they run off and tell the mods. KH Vandread has to come off his modly throne. Take a look at said scenario and pretty much laugh at the thread. He'll most likely tell the other party to get over it. Then he'll probably tell me to soften my demeanor a bit more.

That's about the gist of everything that'd happen.

Either that, or TheMuffinMan will make a sticky about it. XD

I'm not asking for a nega-rep. I just wanted you to know that not everyone is comfortable with you antagonizing them and shutting them down when they make a statement that has one little bust in it.

If they're wrong, I'm not going to lie and say that they're right. I try to soften the sting of it, but it doesn't seem to be working.

But, coming back on-topic. For those who believe it is coming, just believe, you never know. It might actually come!

Square doesn't release international mix; this includes Final Fix+.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

so much tension here......(( . .))

its just one game that's never gonna happen

but what can anyone do to stop it........

(Joker Smile) ill just turn it to ash

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i dont expect it to, or atleast i dont have high expectations

TrueRoxas527

so much tension here......(( . .))

its just one game that's never gonna happen

but what can anyone do to stop it........

(Joker Smile) ill just turn it to ash
You never know! He could have given in to all the negging KH fans around the world and decided to spend 2 extra weeks getting the voice actors and doing the new scenes. It's not that hard. Of course, he also has to program it for American PS2s and that might be the hold-up.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well, whatever you say. But I'm not too sure about it coming out yet. And I've heard something between the lines of this before, so I'm not surprised, if it DOESN'T come out.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I mean, didn't anyone listen?

Square doesn't release international mixes outside of Japan.

KH2:FM+ happens to fall under that category.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Are you COMPLETELY 100% SURE about that PMF? You might get surprised.

no he's right. the UK have managed to get a few international version of Japanese games, but for the most, outside of Japan, importing is the fortunate resource along with Swap Magic.

for right now though, i believe that Japan had finally considered in having international games sent worldwide (LOL)........dont remember where i heard it though

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No, I'm 150% sure on that. Re;CoM on the other hand, I wouldn't mind selling out and abandoning my side.

for right now though, i believe that Japan had finally considered in having international games sent worldwide (LOL)........dont remember where i heard it though

Not that you bring that up, I remember hearing that as well. But still, it was only talked about and wasn't concrete. I tak e it back. I'm 98% positive that it won't.

Okay, PMF, I knew you were an idiot, annoying and have a repulsive behaviour, but your sarcasm has gotten on my last nerve.

It was intended to get people to not get their hopes up too much, just in case it didn't come out, and I know SOMEONE didn't think of that before, not thinking that the voice actors could easily be for 358/2 Days.

Please, nobody gonna take you seriously. :].

Sure, FM's not going to come. But Re:CoM is a different story.

Also, KH1's hardest mode is "Expert", not Proud.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah, Proud is KH2, and KH2FM+ was.......uhhhh Expert aswell i think.....no wait.....what was it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back