• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vocaloids

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
Does anyone else like vocaloids?

Basically a vocaloid is a digitization of a voice that is used to make songs. They sound really neat. Most of what I've found on YouTube so far has been Japanese, but people have been using the Japanese sounds to make English words and songs. They are really kinda cool.

There's even some of this stuff.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
byorks an artist who is known for beating up interviewers, and making some pretty fucken weird music.

one of her albums ( i forget which one, feel free to point out) was made completely with vocals.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
to be honest i haven't heard much, thus wouldn't be able to name any. i was digging those one that you have put up though. i'm open to any suggestions you may have.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
I haven't found much of hers yet, sorry.
Lies! Either look thoroughly on Youtube or set up an account on niconico douga. Hell, their are even plenty on Dannychoo. Here, I'll even set up a few videos. I'll even include one with Black Rock Shooter!

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I fucking love Vocaloid.

Yeah kagamine twins~

Incoming massive weeaboo shit omg this is great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back