• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Virus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick E.S

Virus
Ok i seperated the stuff into chapters now but here it goes:

“Hmm that name sounds familiar…” Karlis said, he had already forgotten about Brad, from when Dylan talked to him about it. “We’ll anyway I’m glad to meetcha my name is Karlis, you feeling ok, that wall must have really hurt you.”

Brad shrugged smiling. “Ah I’m pretty tough it takes more than a few bricks to hurt me, but um Karlis I’d say we better high tail it out of here before that beast finds us.”

“Ok lets go.” Karlis and Brad headed to the shuttle when Cory popped up barking. “Who is that…wait that’s right uh Dylan, wait Brad we gotta get Dylan first.”

Brad nodded, they got in and went looking for him.

Dylan was barely dodging the Virus’ blows. It smacked the end of his board and he went flying through a window on the top floor of a building about 20 floors high. He bounced and slid to the middle of the floor, remains of desk tables and computers were all around the room, his hover board landed on the other side of the room. Dylan was slightly cut in a few places from the glass.

He got up wobbling seeing the Virus about to knock the building. “Uh oh!” He got up and started running to his board. The virus’ hand was sweeping across the floor getting closer and closer to Dylan. He was almost getting to his board, the floor started collapsing, the building began to break. Dylan grabbed his light weight hover board and tossed it out the window, jumping out right after it, he barely caught it holding on to it at the end of it hanging off it.

They were falling fast and the building was collapsing too. Dylan had an activation button on his right glove he took his left hand off the board and pressed the button, the board activated and it jetted off barely away from the building, but the weight Dylan had on the board made it go down horizontally and fast.

The virus caught eyes on Dylan again falling to the ground. Dylan made his feet hit the ground first so the board and him self wouldn’t get damaged too badly. When he hit the ground the board fell out his hands de activated, and he tumbled right next to it. He layed on the ground to right his side, he looked at the Virus heading for him. “Im not done yet.” He took out his pulse launcher from his back, and saw the big dent it had from the fall. He stared at it trying to fire, but it wouldn’t it made these jammed noises. “I’m dead.”

He looked around for something he could possibly do, he thought of something, he looked at the building the Virus was about to pass, he sat up straight and dug in his pockets for any pulse grenades, he had only 3 left. With those last pulse grenades he threw them at the building hoping the angle thrown would make it fall on the Virus.

The grenades hit the building, the first half close to the middle was gone, it fell down then it started to lean, slowly but effectively it fell down, and the Virus was too concerned about Dylan to noticed the building falling. It hit it right on the head, and they both fell down, the virus’ eyes closed slowly and its screeching stopped.

Dust came from the buildings collapse came flying towards Dylan, he put his hands up covering his face. After it cleared, he breathed in relief. Then he heard someone calling him, “Dylan buddy you alright?!”

He looked up to see Karlis waving down. He waved back as Karlis flew the shuttle down, they landed and hoped out to help Dylan. Karlis looked at the virus knocked out with the building on top of its head.

Chapter 14: The search for Mei and Aaron

Karlis jumped back. “Woah…dude did you do that!”

Dylan smiled. “Yep, with these fists of mine, I punched the building and it fell on top of it.”

Karlis: “You used your grenades didn’t ya!”

Dylan laughed. “Yeah those were my last ones, and the fall I took messed up my pulse launcher.”

“Be glad you survived this class A’s rampage.” Brad said. He was just getting out of the shuttle along with Cory who came out licking Dylan.

“Ooooh so that’s a class 3…wait who are you?” Dylan asked

As Karlis picked Dylan up Brad introduced himself. “My name is Brad Tyrexil I’m the one who was calling for help earlier.”

Dylan turned around surprised. “Wait your Tyler Tyrexil’s son right?”

Brad nodded. “Yeah, I’m not surprised you know him, he was a very well know man. There is something wrong though, that is not a class A virus that my father made, I think someone might have copied my his designs or maybe they are changing or growing.”

“Well whatever the case I’d say we better get out of here befo- oh no we got to look for Aaron and Mei.” Dylan said. He grabbed his Hover board.

“Karlis, you look on this side of the city and I’ll look on this side.” Dylan said. Without waiting a response he jumped on and went in the other direction.

“Ugh lets just hope that virus doesn’t wake up.” Karlis said annoyed. They got in the shuttle and started checking everywhere for them.

Unfortunantly they were not in the city but slightly outside the city in an abandoned laboratory. They walked inside and saw their leader for the mission, Omega.

Virus-Mei spoke first. “I see you found a body for yourself commander.”

Virus-Aaron spoke next. “Sorry, but the others did not make it, they were captured.”

Omega stepped outside the shadows. “You misunderstood my orders, I told you to keep going to the city and spy, but it doesn’t matter now with this body we can complete our mission, to find Lydan and destroy him before he finds the other ZA class. Stay here and watch the other virus’ prototypes I’ll be back” After saying that he opened up a portal disappearing.

Dylan stopped on top of a building to get a better view of where they could be. He saw Karlis coming back.
He pulled up in front of him and opened the hatch. “No dice we didn’t find them.” Brad said.

Dylan frowned, trying to think were they could be. “Ok go for another look if nothing then we will have to look somewhere else.”

“Alright.” Karlis closed the hatch and drove off.

As soon as Dylan lost sight of them, he heard a familiar sound. “No not again!”

Maverick E.S

Virus
Next part up and ready to go:

He waited for Karlis to pop up hoping it wasn’t what he thought it was. He saw him jet across the corner of the building. Karlis spoke though speakers he had on the shuttle, Dylan hear it loud and clear. “Dylan goes now! The virus is awake!”

Dylan jumped off the building with his hover board now under his feet, he tried to start it up but it wouldn’t come on. “Ah no, work come on.” He was falling at least 3 floors every 3 seconds. He kept pressing the button but it wouldn’t respond. He keeps trying but nothing, Karlis and the Virus get closer.

Lydan commented. “Dylan you never turned in on!”

Dylan smacked his forehead and pressed the button on his glove. He blasted off going right beside Karlis and barely infront of the Virus. Dylan had no more weapons and Karlis’ machine wasn’t equipped as a weapon ship.

“Were gonna to have to lose it, Stay close behind me and stay on my trail!” Dylan bursted in front and they headed deeper into the city. Cutting behind and beside buildings that the virus just was just knocking down.

“You think all this running around the virus would get tired by now.” Karlis said

Brad: “My dad made these virus’ to never get tired, the only ones that can actually are the ZA class but the others don’t since their less complex, less like a real being.”

The virus just kept screeching and screeching.

The were on one of the borders of the city, on their left there was mountains, all the way down to the other side, Dylan saw a dark spot closing in. “A cave!” He thought. “It won’t be able to follow us in there!”

Dylan pointed over to the cave. “There is a cave down there maybe we can lose it in there!”

Karlis and Brad understood completely what he was saying. “Ok get ready for a sharp turn.”

Dylan and Karlis turned in but the turn in for Karlis ended up banging up the side, it would be able to fly but it needed to be fixed soon. They drove in deep enough so the Virus’ arms couldn’t reach them. They stopped and could only wait for the Virus to give up.

Chapter 15: Cave mysteries

The virus clawed, trying to get to them. It screeched one more time before it gave up. It left but it wouldn’t be a good while until he left for good.

“Its still going to keep us cornered, were trapped in this cave until we either find another way out or until he gives up.” Brad said

“So how long might that take hmm?” Dylan asked.

Brad scratched his head shrugging. “A few minor day or two.”

Dylan turned around without a comment and grabbed his hover board riding it deeper into the cave. “C’mon guys we better start moving, we still need to find, Mei and Aaron.”

Meanwhile at Phil’s lab, Phil had just woke up. He was able to move now and he remembered what happened. “Miki…Deren can you hear me.” He said. He ran downstairs seeing nothing but the ceiling on top of everything. He starting lifting up the debris, hoping they were still alright.

He saw Miki’s hand first, he pulled up everything until the top half of her body was visible and there she was, dusty, bruised, cuts everywhere and eyes closed. He quickly checked for her pulse. “She’s alive!” He said thankfully he quickly uncovered her and took her upstairs and laid her down on a desk, then he quickly ran back down hoping Deren was still there too, he tried the spot right next to Miki’s, soon he found his head then the he uncovered the rest of him.

Once he got him upstairs he had to put them in capsules to heal. He had two capsules but the dog was in it, but thankfully he was done for a bout an hour. He drained the water and took the dog out; he would have to care for it after he took care of Miki and Deren. He placed them into the tubes slowly and in minutes they were ready and healing.

Phil took out a hair dryer that he stopped using when he started going bald and used it on the dogs fur as he did this he wondered if what will happen now, his strongest creation has been taken into the wrong hands, now that the virus’ have that kind of power and more, Phil thought it was all his fault, and because of what he did, he almost lost some of his closest friends.

Dylan and the others were in deep enough where they couldn’t even see the light back where they were anymore. They got into a chamber of the cave with pools of water, violet crystals hanging from the ceilings, and the sound of bats echoed throughout the cave.

“This place is creeping me out; I never did or ever will like caves!” Karlis said he was kind of claustrophobic also afraid of the dark.

“Your friend seems to be scared easy.” Lydan said.

“Ah! Quit scaring me like that, isn’t there a way you can talk without just popping outta nowhere” He thought.

“Sorry bout that” Lydan said. “But anyway, I can scouter ahead if you want me too, I’m gonna need you to distract the others they might think the wrong thing if they see me.”

Dylan thought for a second something that would distract them. He turned quickly pointing at the crystals. “Guys what’s that!”

“Go!” Dylan said. Lydan flew out his body and down the pathway.

Brad and Karlis looked around seeing nothing but the pools and crystals.

“I don’t see anything, nothing but crystals.” Brad said.

“I thought I saw something” Dylan said shrugging. “Buuut I guess we better just move on.”

A couple minutes later of going down the same path they came to two tunnels. “Pst” Dylan turned around. It was Lydan behind them.

Karlis shined one of the shuttles lights down the right tunnel. “Hey Dylan which one should we take.” Brad said.

Dylan went back. “Uh hold up a sec.” He said. “Lydan did you find anything.”

Lydan nodded. “Yeah don’t go down the right tunnel”

Dylan: “How come?”

After he asked, howling began, more and more louder. “That’s why.” Lydan said, he fazed back into Dylan.

Shadows began moving towards them. Dylan came up and past Karlis. “Time to go!”

Maverick E.S

Virus
Actually the one before your post is the one i did LOL i should have another part tommorow too if i can get my stuff done for school lol unfortunantly i couldn't get anything done except for that chapter i posted and a concept for what Lenzo looks like

Maverick E.S

Virus
Thanks, here goes the next part.

“Yes I agree” Brad said.

Karlis followed close behind as the beasts howling got louder. Dylan looked back, there wasn’t too much light back there to see what was howling. He saw them moving on two legs like a human but the shape was nothing like one. They were moving pretty fast towards them. Dylan turned to Karlis.

“Karlis do you have anything to maybe slow those things down? All my stuff is gone except for this R.G.C.”

Karlis nodded then spoke in the intercom. “No, this thing wasn’t built for combat just transport.”

A light began to shin, on the windshield. Brad looked up happily. “Is that the way out?”

Dylan sped up aligning with Karlis. “Lets hope so”

They were about 20 feet away. The monsters were starting to close in, Dylan turned around, they light shined on them next showing their looks.

They were very bulky with fur all over them, eyes were all white, with gorilla shaped bodies and heads.
One of them jumped up, heading for Dylan. Dylan was looking towards the exit, he didn’t know it was heading for him, when he was close enough Lydan’s top half came out of Dylan and knocked the monster back down, it rolled and tripped the others that were following.

They flew out the cave, the sun light brimming on them. “Finally…I was about to blank out being in the cave.” Karlis said relieved. “Ok now where do we go.”

Dylan looked up the hill, there were still mountains around them, he looked up and saw a big building that looked abandoned further up. “I guess we start there.” Dylan said.

Chapter 16: The Cyber virus’

Virus –Mei and Aaron stood there, waiting for Zero to return. Mei was sitting in a chair and Aaron was sleeping, she got up and began pacing back and forth. “Commander Omega sure is taking awhile.” Mei said.

Whenever a person is infected, the person’s voice is the virus’ and the infected persons voice. She looked over to see Aaron sleeping, she walked over and nudged him. “Wake up, if commander comes and sees you sleeping on the job, he will get upset.”

Aaron didn’t respond. Mei sighed. “Ok, I’m not the one who is going to be hurt when he sees you….I hope.”

The sound of engines could be heard from where Mei was, she walked down, stepping over, cords and old books heading to a window. She wiped away the dust covering it and saw, Dylan and the others pulling up.

Mei gasped and ran back to Aaron. “We have intruders, come on wake up 109!” Each virus had there marking number while the ones in command or stronger ones had there own names.

He woke up. “Ugh what, is Omega here?”

Mei nodded and pointed to the door. “No, we have intruders!”

Aaron sat back in his chair yawning. “Then let the class c’s handle it, they are capable of it.”

Mei. “hmph… if you says so” She snapped her fingers calling them.

Sparks were flying, out of old computers, cords, lights and every other electric appliance in the lab. And out came the Class c virus’.

These were cyber/ electrical virus’ who are able to absorb energy from anything electrical. Most of them, were mostly white with green lines on them, big hands with long arms, an off button symbol on their head that are put on mostly computer towers, and stood about 6,5 feet. The rest were shaped a bit more alien like, they had a weird type of armor on them, their left arms had cords sticking out on them, with long sharp fingers, the arm came down a little past their knees, the other arm was regular with only sharp claws. They were black mostly with cords also on their backs and oval shaped heads with a long strip slanted in the middle of their heads with one red and orange eye.

Mei pointed down the room to the door. “Cyber virus’ go and destroy the intruders!”

With only the virus’ making computerized sounds, they slowly moved to the door. Karlis knocked first. “Guess no one is home, lets go!”

Karlis started to walk back but Dylan grabbed by his shirt, still looking at the door.
“We still have to look inside.”

Dylan opened the door, it creeked as it opened then fell down half way opened. “Looks like this place, hasn’t been used in years.”

They walked inside, stepping over the fallen old computers, desks, papers and everything else looking around.

Until Cory heard something, he bite Dylan’s pants leg tugging it. Dylan looked down, Cory was acting like something was coming their way. “What is it Cory, something wrong?”

Some virus’ were hiding behind walls, others were traveling through the electrical cords still intact. They started to hear sqeeks in the floor. Terrified Karlis asked. “What was that?”

“I’m betting it was some rats, or maybe something fell” Brad said. They continued walking, now they heard the computerized sounds the virus’ made.

They were walking right over some cords on the floor, when sparks were heading right for them. Some of the white and green virus’ popped out of the cords, glowing at the green parts.

“These are class C virus, the cyber ones!” Brad said

Big A-DAwg

DUDE WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE YOU ARE MAKING A COMPLETE JACK *** OUT OF YOURSELF SO PLEASE GIVE UP AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU NEED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH PRACTICE.

Maverick E.S

Virus
DUDE WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE YOU ARE MAKING A COMPLETE JACK *** OUT OF YOURSELF SO PLEASE GIVE UP AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU NEED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH PRACTICE.

LOL hey aaron I see you came on da forums...wait I said this on the other post you did...uh...well....lol anyway more to come soon

Maverick E.S

Virus
I took cory out of the story, I liked the idea but not anymore. If anyone is confused about something let me know :p.

Karlis backed up. “They look pretty tough, maybe we should just leave!”

Dylan activated his R.G.C. “We can’t, Mei and Aaron could be in here, since they are infected they could be with other virus’ now, I’m the only one who has something to fight with so get behind me!”

Brad walked up beside him, pointing his cain at the virus’ at the top, smiling he popped open the top and pressed the button that was revieled and it transformed. The top of it, spikes popped out the sides, electricity sparking off them. “You didn’t think, I was going to be defenseless did you?”

Dylan was surprised, he looked at the virus’ thinking of a plan. The virus’ stood there, like predators waiting for the meal, they waited for them to make a move. Dylan whispered to Brad.

“Ok here’s what we do, I’ll cut the group done the middle and you guys run through it and go ahead to scout out the lab, while I take down these guys.”

Brad nodded gotcha. “Karlis your with me, just follow my lead.”

Karlis nodded but he was still scared.
Dylan grabbed the middle part of the chain he swung it and threw it through the middle taking out the first cyber one, it screamed as it slowly vanished digitally. “Now!” Dylan yelled.

The others followed and ran, the reaction from the destroyed virus made the others jump out the way. Leaving Brad and Karlis plenty of room to slip by. Brad looked back “Be careful man!” Dylan nodded seeing a virus go after them.

An electric was going after them, but Dylan through the chain around its neck, strangling it, it fell vanishing.

He turned around looking at the other virus, as they were running to him. “Ya’ll are next!” He started to running to them, swinging the chain.

Karlis looked back worried still able to see him fighting. “You think Dylan will be alright?”

Brad smiled, without a doubt he knew, Dylan could handle it, even though he just met him he could tell. “Yeah, I’m sure of it.”

After about 7 minutes of running, they stopped and saw two shadows around a corner of the main hallway, they could hear them talking.

Aaron: Those virus’ better have taken care of the intruders, I don’t feel like messing with any humans, it was bad enough dealing with those soldiers before.

Mei: I don’t know maybe they did or maybe they didn’t, I better go check.

She turned around, walking towards Brad and the others. Brad turned to Karlis. “Quick run.” He whispered.

The hid behind one of the only bookshelves with books still on them, there were enough books to completely hide them. Karlis began breathing hard, and inhaled some of the dust from what the books gathered.

“Uh ah ah!”

“No!” Brad put his finger under Karlis’ nose.

Karlis paused. “Phew, thanks man that was a ACHOO! “

Mei turned around looking right at the bookshelf. She growled and threw one of her mini knifes between two books in the middle, it hit Karlis in his left leg. “OW! Come on now that really hurt!” He covered his mourh quickly trying to ignore the pain in his leg and what he just said hoping Mei didn’t noticed, but obviously she did.

“Caught ya!” Mei said she ran towards the bookshelf and jumped at the top of. “I’ll take care of you guys personally!”

Both Brad and Karlis screamed. “AH!” Karlis was so scared he completely forgot about the knife in his leg and just ran, Brad followed. “Get back here!” Mei ran on top of the few bookshelves standing up throwing more knifes missing them until she finally ran out, she groaned still running after them.

Dylan was just getting to where Karlis and Brad were when he heard Karlis screaming. It was too dark for him to see anything so he yelled. “Karlis is that you?”

Karlis ran right past Dylan saying “Run!” then came Brad. “We found Mei!”

Dylan was still confused. “Where is she!?”

He heard Mei yelling and talking with a virus’ voice and hers mixed together. Then seeing her come out the dark running towards him. “AH!” He ran and caught up with the others. Dylan stopped. “Wait guys we gotta remember that’s Mei, I’m gonna use the R.G.C on her.”

Brad looked down at Karlis leg to see if he took out the knife and to his surprise he didn’t. He pointed at it. “Karlis aren’t you going to take that knife out!”

Karlis looked down. “Wha, oh I was so scared earlier I forgot about the pain, weird huh?” He reached down and took it out. “Ow no I feel it!” He ripped off a piece of his sleeve and bandaged his leg to stop the bleeding.

Dylan turned around throwing the chain at her, she dodged it and grabbed it. Dylan was shocked. “Uh oh..”

She swung Dylan into a wall and into a bookshelf. He layed on the ground moaing in pain. He pushed his top part of his body up looking at Mei. “Is..that…all you …got virus, my…grandma could…do better.” Mei laughed seeing the bookshelf about to fall. “Huh whats so…funny?” Mei pointed at the booshelf, now about to fall on Dylan. “Oh.” The books fell on him first then the shelves.

Brad ran to Mei with his cain, swill activated, till Aaron came out nowhere hitting Brad, knocking him across the room with his hat and cain off him. “I don’t think so.” He looked at Karlis. Brad got up. “I do think so.” He grabbed his cain and threw it at Mei, she wasn’t paying attention when he threw it, it went through her catching the virus, the virus had human features but was completely black with glowing white eyes it slid across the floor, screaming as it was getting electrocuted and vainished.

The books started moving, Dylan’s hands popped out. “Im ok!” He said still dizzy. “Karlis help Dylan out, I’ll take care of Aaron’s virus.” Karlis ran to Dylan stuggling to get him out. “Ah, Dylan you need to lose some weight!”

Aaron took his sword of his back, It was about 4 feet long and the blade was 6 inches wide, Phil put a black attachment along the blade, so it would destroy virus’ and go through any victim to get to it. “Think you can get past the sword.”

Brad smiled running to him. “Lets find out!” Aaron to a slash trying to get him along the chest but Brad spun around and got Aaron in the stomach. Aaron jumped back clenching his stomach. “It won’t be easy next time.” He readied his sword again as Brad attacked more.

Karlis finally got Dylan out the bookshelf , he got up dizzy. “Ow my head.” he looked and saw Mei on the ground and Aaron was fighting Brad. “Karlis check on Mei, I’m going to help out Brad.”

Sorry for all the mistakes in the story like the words and missing ones, i forgot to go over the story to check, but so far if you remember some things like with Brad and Dylan may seem wierd about something if you noticed anything but its because i re wrote some things in the story after i ended up posting it here so srry bout that but this version is the first draft but if you have any questions let me know

Last edited:

Maverick E.S

Virus
Thnx I really apreciate the support, Yeah the grammer I noticed was quite messed up here, but next time will be way more better next chapter will be up soon, like later on today

Last edited:

Maverick E.S

Virus
Ok new chapter up

Brad took a swung towards Aaron’s head, he ducked, and kicked Brad in his stomach. Leaving Brad wide open, Brad was holding his stomach in pain coughing, Aaron quickly slashed him across the chest. “GaH!” He yelled as he fell back a few feet on his back, shirt cut open with a wound from the sword visible, no blood was out, for the moment.

“Brad no!” Dylan ran to him, he kneeled down, checking out the wound seeing how bad it was. “Are you alright, quick how many fingers am I holding up.” He put up 4 fingers.

Chapter 18: Not infected?

“How do you have 7 fingers on one hand?” He started laughing, his vision was blurred, and he was now a bit dilerias but only because he hit his head hard when he hit the ground, but he would be fine the slash wasn’t deep at all, it only penetrated the skin deep enough to get a little blood to come out. He shook his get getting himself together. He coughed sitting up straight holding his chest. “Ah don’t worry man, I’ll be ok, the cuts not deep, as far as I can tell, take care of that virus so we can get things right.”

Dylan got up he looked at Aaron. He launched his chain at him, Aaron put his sword in the way, thinking it would bounce off but it wrapped itself around It instead. Aaron looked at it surprised . “What the!”

Dylan used the chain to snatch the sword out of his hands and slid it across the floor. “Give it up virus, give me back my friend and surrender to make it easy.”

Aaron. “Onaw.” He ran, back in the lab, but eventually fell into a dead end. He hit behind some big computers close to the wall waiting for Dylan.

Dylan came close stopping. “Now where did he go?” He started to turn around when Aaron spoke out.

“Right here!” Aaron came out the corner, the virus came out of Aaron, he fell while the virus dashed to Dylan. “Your mine!”

The virus disappears into Dylan he falls to his knees glowing, dark blue. His bandaged arms glowed a brighter blue, his eyes turned green again with the strips and his black markings rised further up his neck and were now gonna be visible to everyone. He breathed slowly, sat up looking at his arms as they and his eyes turned back to normal.

“What just happened, didn’t he infect me?” Dylan was so confused, he wondered was he infected or not but Lydan answered him.

“I protected you, once he tried to infect you I destroyed him and absorbed his energy, were stronger now, and uh your weird markings are visible now.”

“What?” Dylan walked over to piece of some broken glass, it was part of a mirror and looked at it, he saw the markings were now all the way up his neck on his right side and a little bit up his face like less than a cinemeter. He smiled checking it out. “Cool.” He remembered Aaron turned around, picked him up and walked back to the others.

He came out of the shadows, seeing Mei awake, standing next to Karlis and brad bandaged up and ready. “Finally we can get out of here.” Karlis said happy. “Lets go before any more those creepy virus’ come back.”

They walked back out everyone rode in the shuttle this time, it had plenty of seats to fit them all. Brad introduced himself to Mei and Aaron and told them how he met Dylan and Karlis, he also told them what happened and that they were infected.

“Heh shame, well I knew Dylan had my back anyhow” Aaron said.

“Actually I just came because of Mei.” Dylan and everyone started laughing. Well brad laughed for a bit until the cut on his chest began to hurt again.

Aaron knew Dylan was joking so he just went along with it. “Alright forget you guys haha.”

Karlis stopped the shuttle when they were close to the cave again. “Wait, what about that virus at the city?” Karlis asked. He thought of something, he had some things at his place that would help since everyone except for Aaron and Mei had no weapons. Mei used most of her stuff except for her sword, R.G.C when she was infected, Aaron didn’t take an R.G.C he got the virus attachment for his sword and some pulse grenades.

“I have some things, at my shack that we could use, I don’t know if they will work on virus’ though.” Karlis said.

“We don’t really need any special things except for infected people, to get the virus’ out of them. Maybe Phil can do something, I don’t think it would be such a good idea to go to your place with the virus still probably there.” Dylan said. “At least not stay there.”

“Ah I bet that virus aint even there no more.” Aaron said confidently. Just after he said that the same screech that only Karlis, Dylan and Brad knew echoed all the way to them.

“Yeah its still there.” Brad said.

Haku

<3
I thought the story so far is good but there is a need for improvement but keep working at it though.

Haku

<3
Mostly what was already said but I didn't see anything too major.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back