• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vincent in KH2!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i love vincent and all but i think its kinda pointless since they put cloud in KH with vincent's look (and personality) but maybe if he gets a new outfit or something so the people who see vincent dont think cloud got his hair done randomly or something at the first look

Deep Dive

The first I heard that Vincent was going to be in KH2 was back in November of '03 in Game Informer.

Of course, I haven't heard much of it since....

But that was before the appearence of Auron, and I can't help but think that BECAUSE of the confusion it would present with Cloud sleeping in Vincent's closet, they might've replaced him with a character that has a slightly similar design.

Still... it would be sweet.... Vincent is my all time favorite character.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/TwizKit/vincefire.jpg

^ Kickass image of him in DoC

Non-Existant One

Yeah considering that you heard about him from some magazine with no solid proof that he would be in the game or not, and the fact that there hasn't been any talk about him since then it's pretty obvious that it is fan speculated which makes it not true. And he does look awesome in DoCFF7. But Sephiroth is better especially in FF7AC.

C

CEDELAS

i think vincent will be in it i belive this mag as they get much more cloer to square than any of these websites like i bet if kh2.co said this u would have belive them but instead a mag said it so it must be lying hes in da game and thats all i can say lol

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
But how can he be coming out with his own game and they put him in the kingdom hearts universe. Some of the younger aged kids will think that because hes going to have his own game released after Kingodm Hearts 2, it will be like kingdom hearts. Plus the designers are trying to make a game with him as the main character so why would they be using their time to put him in another game. When they need to devote full attention to his.

E

Ecstacy

I saty just from the way that guy looks he will fit right into kh2. he reminds me alot of leon (do not ask me why lol) and i can see him being like sora's lil guide or something(sorta like leon lol) i really hope he is in kh2

Brian

Attemisc

Well, Vincent Valentine is rather hot right now. He is one of the most important roles in the upcoming movie, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and he has his own video game coming out. But even young fans should know that some of the characters in Kingdom Hearts are from other video games. It would be awesome to meet Vincent in KH2 and I'm excited over all this publicity he's getting since he is my all time favorite but he may be getting too much publicity. I'll believe he's in KH2 when I play it ^__^

Non-Existant One

CEDELAS said:
i think vincent will be in it i belive this mag as they get much more cloer to square than any of these websites like i bet if kh2.co said this u would have belive them but instead a mag said it so it must be lying hes in da game and thats all i can say lol

Wrong if kh2.co.uk made some random post on there site saying that Vincent was in the game without any visual evidence to support that he is than I would not believe them, however there is never that kinda of problem with KH2.co.uk since they usually list the source of the info, and will at most times provide screens, mag. scans, and official websites to further proov there info. Were as some magazines and sites don't because the info they submit is either fan speculated or is just flat out wrong. If there is a time were KHU does such a thing then I will be somewhat sceptical about it being factual or not.
Besides Nomura never said that Vincent would be in the game, but he never said that Vincent wouldn't be. Also this mag. is no closer to SE than you are to my brother. I should know because I don't have a brother. Which is pretty much my point. If this mag. is so close to SE then why have they not been given exclusive content and interviews like most of the jap. mag.? Answer; the Eng. mag. are here in the U.S. and some in Europe and don't report so much on news and events that take place in other countries. They usually report what is given to them. All of the Eng. mag. tend to have old info and facts aswell as there own assumtions, and recycled images. In other words old stuff thats been known for a while with old screen caps and stuff. Most of the info we get comes from either SE directly or SE confirms this information in interviews and releases new screenshots of KH2 which are all featured in the Jap. magazines and the special events that they host and other stuff. The Eng. mag. are usaually the last to inform us here in the U.S. about anything. After all it's not like KH2 is on there number one things to do list/day-by-day dedication. Like all of the video game magazines in this world and industry they have too much to do to keep up with just one game. It just so happens that the Jap. mag. seem to report more on certian games which tend to be the ones of most intrest. Especially games created by the legendary company that makes some of the best RPG's in the world. Known by many as Squaresoft/Enix.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
once again Non Existant One is right. everything he said was 100% true. the mags here dont relay info steadily like we see in Japan, and thats one of the big reasons i dont trust any mags unless they got proof for Square just seeing it in a mag and believing it is true is going to mess u up. especially if u try to post it here and a non-n00b sees it. a mag is not valid info unless they have proof such as screenshots, pics and /or an interview with a Square rep that says it is confirmed. so u hear that n00bs dont post crap u got from a mag without valid proof that it is real. thank u for ur time. lol

Deep Dive

Yet at the same time, magazines such as Game Informer need to be creditable in order for people to contuing buying the magazine.

They're taking a big risk then by posting information that may or may not be true, because then they lose the faith of the fans, which they depend on in order to make a profit.

For example: I don't go to IGN any more. Why? They had, and still do, have the wrong release date for Advent Children. In my eyes, they are no longer creditable. If that's wrong, what else is incorrect?

With that being said, I still hope that Vincent is in it. Nomura said that there will be at least 5 final fantasy characters, and we've only seen one. There is not garuntee that any of the other characters will be returning. It Traverse Town has been replaced by Twilight Town, does that mean Leon, Yuffie, and Aerith are needed?

Besdies, I've been obsessive fan of Vincent since I first played VII. He's one of those characters that I just can't get enough of.

Deep Dive

Truthfully, I've never heard of any interview where Nomura said who was his favorite character. I know that Jecht was his favorite character from X (FLAREgamer Interview) but overall favorite?

xD That'd be like a father picking out his favorite child.

One of the reasons Vincent was chosen for his own game was because he had a very vague past. It's easier to create a whole new game with a charcter who's background you can mold to whatever you fit. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with whether Vincent is a favorite of Nomura or not.

But until there's an official confirmation from Square-Enix, and official art drawn by Tetsuya, then we can only theorize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back