• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vincent in KH2!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i think DoC is being made to satisfy (sp?) fans.. cause theres tons of people who's fav. character is vincent.. and what we know from SE is that they create original games and also with all the other FFVII games (the compilation) it would be a perfict time to please the fans and get a new style of game going

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I wouldn't mind seeing Vincent in KH2. Though I have a hard time believing this magazine. I bought June's PlayStation magazine, and the description of KH2 read thus:

"Goofy and Donald are still looking for the King, and Sora is looking for Rikku (of FFX and FFX-2)"

*EYES BUG OUT OF HEAD*

They have idiots write these articles up, I'm telling you. ^.^

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
unknown212 said:
This Game Is Rated E-for Everyone. The Chances Of This Character Being In Kingdomhearts2 Is Very low
thats actually not really true because cloud had both vincent's personality and his "look" so the character would be fine with the game and also for those who think that having a gun reduces the chance of him being here, clayton had a gun too so thers really nothing holding him back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back