• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vincent Corazza Returns as Zexion in 358/2 Days.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Good, I'm pretty sure that all of the Re: CoM org. member voice actors will be in 358/2 Days.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Awesome find! Although, that person shouldve asked if any other actors besides himself, Quinton, and Jesse are working on it

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, since I haven't really seen very much of Corazza's voice acting as Zexion, I just have a pretty much neutral stance on this.
And even if he was the most phenominal voice actor in the world, I wouldn't get too excited; Zexion is a pretty minor character.

Right, sorry. Thanks for the fix.

Actually, that was me.

Aluminumticket

I would like ner VA´S for larx and Marluxia, they werent better than the japs -o- , So ill cross fingers to make S-E change them xDDDD, But for the others HURRAY!!!! I hope that the same cast who did KH II is back too o_o

I dunno. I mean, I love the fact Larxene's voiced by the Wendy's girl and she did a pretty good job.

Xango99

this is AWESOME this also further proves that they are probably finishing the English voice acting of the game..or maybe they are done already!

Athel

Machinist
Awesome. Vincent was great in Re:CoM. Hearing the others will be good to. I've grown accustomed to Marluxia's VA.

Now we just need to find out who's playing Xion.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Nomaru, hinted to it, or just plain said it in one of the interviews..something like " they look alike, and have the same voice" and then interviewer says " so Ventus and Roxas will have the same voice actor" and nomaru replies something like " yes, or very close"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back