• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vincent Corazza Returns as Zexion in 358/2 Days.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xango99

the fact that 2 voice actors have been said shows that they are most likely finished with the voice acting or wrapping up atleast!!

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
3, look at my sig, I'm gonna keep track for any members who want to know, including myself :p

Awards
Good find, though it's not like this wasn't expected. I still think Zexion's VA was the worst choice in the entire Organization though. D :

That's great!!
I hope Zexion will play a greater role in Days^^
He won't, or at least not by much. I think it's clear that Days is intended to show the daily life and much needed character development of the KH2 members more so than the CoM members.

Jesse McCartney was already done with voice maturity when he did the Voice Acting for Roxas in Kingdom Hearts 2. So don't expect much of a Voice difference.
It really is amazing, though. After seeing him perform at Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve... I was almost surprised to see how little his voice has changed. Very... what's the word... effeminate?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
It really is amazing, though. After seeing him perform at Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve... I was almost surprised to see how little his voice has changed. Very... what's the word... effeminate?

His voice hasn't changed much thoughout the past few years. I don't think it will. I think he is a very talented Voice Actor unlike some of the others. If he agrees Jesse McCartney should stay the Voice Actor for Roxas and Ven.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
To me he sounded too up-himself, sounded like he thought rather highly of himself.

Superschlock

Awards
Well, Zexion is supposed to be one of the smartest, and he probably 3rd or 2nd youngest, next to Roxas and maybe Larxene

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Yep Very True.

Main reason why we got RE: COM so they can test out the VAs

yup.

Shanelle Gray does a good Larxene.

Back on topic: I've youtubed one scene with Zexion, and thought he was meh.

Superschlock

Awards
Ive got a link to a site with all Re:CoM english scenes, if anyone wants it, to see about Zexions voice

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well, Zexion is supposed to be one of the smartest, and he probably 3rd or 2nd youngest, next to Roxas and maybe Larxene

Well here's how I see the ages.

From youngest to oldest:

1. Roxas
2. Xion
3. Zexion
4. Demyx
5. Axel
6. Larxene
7. Marluxia
8. Xemnas
9. Saix
10. Luxord
11. Lexeaus
12. Xigbar
13. Xaldin
14. Vexen

Angel

anyway, anyone think it's odd that they're confirming VAs this early?

methinks the delay in Japan was for a simultaneous release.

Aluminumticket

anyway, anyone think it's odd that they're confirming VAs this early?

methinks the delay in Japan was for a simultaneous release.

Oh man, that'd be cool.

Also, yay, mentioned on front page! I love ya' bittermeat! And this time I didn't mess up like when I found that first pic of Xion's face. Ugh, I'm such a moron.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The only scene I've seen him in is the one in the basement where he's talking with Lexaeus and Vexen at the start of Reverse/Rebirth.

Angel

My thoughts exactly, but for more proof, I'm gonna need more VA's

we'll probably get one every couple of weeks. (most likely the Re:CoM ones)

but we'll get em, at the rate we're going, we'll have a full list by mid march-ish.

Aluminumticket

Whats this about Xions face?

I was the first one to bring over the pic of Xion's face that someone drew before we knew her face, but I screwed up and posted another link on accident and a very nice poster found it and posted it right after me.

Superschlock

Awards
Lol at how we get confirmations, but not the japanese, although they get theyrs through vids and cutscenes :(

Angel

Lol at how we get confirmations, but not the japanese, although they get theyrs through vids and cutscenes :(

but they already are spreading rumors about BBS VAs, and that's farther off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back