• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vexen and Marluxia revival

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roshitheman

if you go to www.kh-2.net you will see that at the new PV information and at the bottom of those translation you can see that he says that he is trying to read that a member is talking about vexen's and marluxia's revival being fixed? So do you think this is true that they are coming back and Nomura's lying to us about no com members showing up? Tell me what you think

Vzam

Bronze Member
what the heck? I dont understand

who looks like Marluxia? I think they ment Zexion.

Lets hope we ge some names on these people

Vzam

Bronze Member
Revival? Hmmmm I thought the defeated members wernt coming back? Weird news...only time will tell.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
There is a degree of sarcasm in everything, anything with laughs after it means he is being sarcastic..

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Also, trying to read this at 2ch is that the member is speaking of Vexen and Marluxia's revival being fixed? The PV confirms something on the members who look like Vexen and Marluxia.
I think they meant that many people misinterpretted those members to be Vexen and Marluxia, and are "fixing" those theories by giving more information on those two new members. And even though Nomura did state that the old members will not be showing up, he has lied before so I won't be trusting most interviews only the facts from the trailers.

Vzam

Bronze Member
They better get some info. I hope they arnt like, revivals of those characters...but I know once I say this, new infos gunna come out saying they are...

I hope the 2 revealed are just going to be 2 NEW caracters

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Maybe Tetsuya only said that COM unknowns weren't coming back just to surprise us

Maybe they are coming back but in a different form and tetsuya ment that

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
What I hope is Zexion will be back...it's not right if they do revive Marluxia and Vexen, Zexion remains left in the dust -raises Zexion fan flag- He deserved a better death at least!

Anyways, we'll just have to wait, we have two new members without names, an EU, and now "RUMORED" revivals.

Zophar

At this point I really don't trust a single world that Nomura says. He said sephiroth wasn't going to come back... and look who popped up in the recent kh2 commercial. If they are going to bring back Marluxia and Vexen they might as well bring back the whole damn crowd to make Kh2 really long. Let's just hope that Zexion will return because it was cheap how they bumped him off in CoM.

Vzam

Bronze Member
...tomorrow better have satisfying proof of the SHU not being a revival char!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back