• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VERY unlikely Ienzo age explanation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAxelNobody

My only question is why? Why would the body and soul advance in years after losing their hearts.

i would say that their appearence gains 10 years when they become a Nobody because of the X and that during the transition of becoming a Heartless and Nobody, the look of the victim ages as the victim is in some kind of coma for a while and the age catches up to the victim's appearence. this might not happen to all Nobodies like the lower ones for instance (Dusks, Assassin, etc.), and the higher ones like Organization 13 actually gain years because they still have a human body.

@WilliamTheWise- aw, man! i forgot all about Roxas and the instant aging gig, well if my first theory isn't correct...i say that we don't really know when they became Nobodies. probably a little before KH1 they became Nobodies, and so over the 2 years to KH2, they gained like 5 to 10 years. but i trust my first theory better.

Last edited:

AllEndsWith-

Why is everyone spouting crazy theories when we can tell that Ienzo was clearly the youngest apprentice and clearly a child as this game takes place 10 YEARS before KH1. Which means, no magic tricks, no crazy experiments, just plain and simple logic.

If I sounded a bit like a jerk I don't mean to offend, but its quite simple actually.

zaqareemalcolm

Why is everyone spouting crazy theories when we can tell that Ienzo was clearly the youngest apprentice and clearly a child as this game takes place 10 YEARS before KH1. Which means, no magic tricks, no crazy experiments, just plain and simple logic.

If I sounded a bit like a jerk I don't mean to offend, but its quite simple actually.

Ienzo had only 1 year to age before he became a nobody.The reason why is because Leon said in KH1 that Radiant Garden fell to darkness 9 years before.

XIVilization

The only thing I can think of at the moment is this:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it has been stated that Nobodies do not look exactly like thier former selves, but merely resemble them. Perhaps the level of physical change that occurs after losing one's heart varies between individuals since everyone is unique. For example, Aeleus hardly changed at all, Even and Dilan changed a little bit, while Xigbar changed quite a bit. Perhpas Ienzo's change was merely more radical than that of his fellow apprentices?

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Ienzo had only 1 year to age before he became a nobody.The reason why is because Leon said in KH1 that Radiant Garden fell to darkness 9 years before.

How does this mean that Ienzo and co. became nobodies at the same time the worlds fell into darkness? And I don't seem to recall when Leon said that, I'm not sure if I just forgot.

Leper Messiah

Roxas didn't age and in bbs we don't know if they were conducting heart experiments. I think that starts when Ansem the Wise finds Xehanort.

As I said, Roxas is the exception to my thoughts. My explanation for this was that because Sora was still alive after Roxas became a Nobody.

And I don't quite understand what you are trying to say in the second half...

@DiceKiller: Maleficent took over Radiant Garden a year after BBS. This means that that the apprentices and Ansem the Wise had to have conducted all those experiments and have the apprentices be turned into heartless and nobobies within that year.

Oh, and I'm not gonna waste my time defending this anymore... Like I said, it was a random thought that I had. Given the complex nature of these games, I figured what the hell, maybe it could be true. If you want to say anything else, feel free to, but I probably won't say anything back.

Last edited:

Frozura

Your all flaming him because he figured out something that could tie in a lot of things without even thinking too hard on it while you were pulling your hair out over these type of stuff and couldn't think of something so simple, which probably explains why you are resorting to disprove his theory without giving any sort of comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back