• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Very Puzzling About Some Characters..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kein PurplePup

Ven, everybody speaks about his HUGE similarity of his appearance with Roxas, Why do most of you think that is? Im kinda getting the feeling it MIGHT have something to do with Xehanort or something done in the Past of BBS who knows. :|

Xion, I have read at least one thing about her on Wiki "An Incomplete part of Sora" And it mentions Xion is driven to insanity at one point and she tries to get away from the Organization to find some answers and when she left , Axel was told to bring her back , then at one point her and Roxas fight until she loses to him and "He Absorbs" Xion. I havent quite recalled what it said, try and have a look yourself.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Under Story

It seems to make sense at the time of Setting for 358/2 Days being between KH1 and KH2
:\

anima66

Ven, everybody speaks about his HUGE similarity of his appearance with Roxas, Why do most of you think that is? Im kinda getting the feeling it MIGHT have something to do with Xehanort or something done in the Past of BBS who knows. :|

are you blind by any chance?

Ienzo_VI

I think that you should put a spoiler tag in your thread for the people who don't know about Xion or who don't want to be spoiled.Or at least put it in the spoiler section.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I think that you should put a spoiler tag in your thread for the people who don't know about Xion or who don't want to be spoiled.Or at least put it in the spoiler section.

I don't know who Xion is o.o now my life is ruined :(

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Moved this to the spoilers section. Just be more careful where you place your threads next time, kay? C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back