• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus (spoils)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxm

Um, with Xehanort going around and turning everyone into Xehanort. Do you think he might go after the sleeping Vens body? I hope to god Xehanort can't get inside the secret places in CO.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Um, with Xehanort going around and turning everyone into Xehanort. Do you think he might go after the sleeping Vens body? I hope to god Xehanort can't get inside the secret places in CO.

As far as we know only Aqua possess the knowledge to navigate through Castle Oblivion and get to the Room of Waking where Ven is.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
He could but I'm not sure if Xehanort even knows that Ven is three.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
What we do know is that Xemnas was obsessed with finding the Chamber of Waking during the time of Days and early KH2, however according to Nomura he was never able to reach it.

Xemnas and Saix send Axel to C.O. several times to look for the chamber, but also was unable to locate it.

But I do assume/fear that Xehanort is still after Ventus for some purpose.

luna008

didn't he send the orgy there to try to find where ven?then he had to go have axel kill everyone..., but anyways, he does not know where ven is so therefore, cant pocess him...unless there was a way to do it through sora...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's possible that Xehanort can gain access to the knowledge of where Ven is. Eraqus knows. Eraqus is in Terra. Terra is in Xehanort.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Why would Eraqus know where Ventus is hidden?
It was Aqua who rearranged the Layout of Castle Oblivion and only she can solve all riddles in order to reach the chamber where Ven is sleeping.

That said though, there are still many riddles concerning both chambers (Waking in C.O and Repose in RG) and the mysteries of the chambers weren't addressed in DDD as far as I know.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
didn't he send the orgy there to try to find where ven?then he had to go have axel kill everyone...
gwYnY.gif

Caxm

Well Eraqus might have some info on how to get in.

Ven
Sora
Riku

Those are the people Xehanort might go after.....

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If Eraqus knows anything it's probably the layout of the Chamber of Waking, that's why Xemnas would have been able to make the Chamber of Repose in RG in its image.
But I doubt he would know how to reach the chamber, as the riddles which hide it were created by Aqua.

Can also imagine that.
Sora also due to multiple reasons, since a crucial part of Ventus is within Sora, his broken heart.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Why would Eraqus know where Ventus is hidden?
It was Aqua who rearranged the Layout of Castle Oblivion and only she can solve all riddles in order to reach the chamber where Ven is sleeping.

Eraqus knows where it is and knows the secret behind CO. He doesn't necessarily need to know where Ven is.
He doesn't though.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Eraqus knows where it is and knows the secret behind CO. He doesn't necessarily need to know where Ven is.
He doesn't though.

That's what I meant before.

Eraqus may know the secret to turn LoD into CO and also the Layout of the chamber, but he cannot possibly know about Ventus being there or how Aqua rearranged the interior of the castle.

So even if Xehanort would have access to Eraqus' memories it would still not allow him to find Ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back