• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus - Roxas theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasbrother1993

i believe that Roxas is Ven with no memories. in BbS after ven was frozen and he was close to death, i think that his friends decided for him not to die but to seal his heart in another persons so later on he might be reborn...... and that was sora. think about it, Sora got the keyblade cuz Ven had the power to weild the keyblade so that power was in Soras heart and since Riku choose darkness Sora got the keyblade......also when sora was sleeping in CoM, Ven was released (reborn) but with no memories, and since he only knew soras name since he was in him for the past 10 years, he thought that was his name but then xemnas appeared gave him a new name "Roxas" and he said "a new you".... another thing is when Sora fought Roxas in TWTNW Roxas told Sora: "i see..... that's why HE picked you" i believe that the "he" was meant for Terra where he choose Sora to put Ven in him...... maybe in the fight, sora didnt fight Roxas, he fought Roxas with Vens memories........

i know that many of the things i said might be :23: but i really think that the story might be like this so dont flame me.........

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Sora got the keyblade cuz Ven had the power to weild the keyblade so that power was in Soras heart and since Riku choose darkness Sora got the keyblade
wrong terra chose riku to be the next keyblade master and the keyblade was for riku but riku chose darkness and the keyblade went to sora and has nothing to do with ven.

"i see..... that's why HE picked you" i believe that the "he"
wrong again roxas was talking about the keyblade,he was wondering why the keyblade chose him/sora and thats why he fight with sora

was meant for Terra where he choose Sora to put Ven in him
now how could roxas know about ven and terra? -.-

roxasbrother1993

wrong again roxas was talking about the keyblade,he was wondering why the keyblade chose him/sora and thats why he fight with sora

he said he, the keyblade is a "it" and again, it couldnt be a spell mistake cuz they also voiced it as a "he" so maybe nomura had plans but very early plans

JTD95

another thing is when Sora fought Roxas in TWTNW Roxas told Sora: "i see..... that's why HE picked you" i believe that the "he" was meant for Terra where he choose Sora to put Ven in him

"He" is no person, he ment to say "i see..... that's why IT picked you", talking about the Keyblade.

another thing is that in 358/2 days where Xigbar sees xion in vens form maybe its becuz Xion is made from Soras memories as i have been told, well she might have taken Vens form from the memories........

This is spoilers, use spoiler tags.

Edit:
he said he, the keyblade is a "it" and again, it couldnt be a spell mistake cuz they also voiced it as a "he" so maybe nomura had plans but very early plans

It is bad translation, he means to say IT

btw, don't double post

Last edited:

roxasbrother1993

sry about double posting........ and really, the "he" cant be " it" cuz its voiced "he" they couldnt make such a huge mistake......

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

First of all, I recommend not double posting. Could get you in trouble around here (I made the same mistake when I first joined, so no worries! =D)

Second of all, the "he" thing in that scene was a mistranslation in the English dub. In the Japanese version, Roxas does indeed say "it".

And being honest, my first time around in that scene, I thought he was referring to DiZ (as I didn't know the actual translation yet), so you weren't the only one that got confused. ;D

EDIT: Oops, looks like you already noticed the double posting. My bad! LOL xD God I'm slow... xD

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well, i said that roxas is ven, so ven knew that..... in a way, but still, its based on what i thought, and in some part it fits, but mainly its fanbased
well then until you find proof that roxas is ven then it fails for now

it was a bad translation because thats what roxas was looking for all along thats the reason he leaves the ORG13.
he was talking about the keyblade.
play the game again dude

roxasbrother1993

thnxs...... this was my fan side of the story, and i reallt want it to be like this, close it if u want now.....

JTD95

another thing is that in 358/2 days where Xigbar sees xion in vens form maybe its becuz Xion is made from Soras memories as i have been told, well she might have taken Vens form from the memories........

fix this please...... There is some people that don't want to be spoiled

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Aww, you guys broke him!

Theory needs work but so does every other one. I even get dragged out thanks to english misinterpratations. It was good for how far you went with it.

Abbot

Sora got the keyblade cuz Ven had the power to weild the keyblade so that power was in Soras heart and since Riku choose darkness Sora got the keyblade
wrong terra chose riku to be the next keyblade master and the keyblade was for riku but riku chose darkness and the keyblade went to sora and has nothing to do with ven.

Eh, Puxal, that could explain why Sora's heart was strong enough for a keyblade. The OP DOES imply that Riku was s'posed to be the original wielder. And he knows that because Riku chose darkness, the keyblade went to the closest, qualified heart--Sora's. Who's to say Ven hadn't helped in that?

Anyways.

Last edited:
Awards
I had the same theory when I first saw Ven in the KH2FM secret ending, but there's no solid proof for this theory. We have to wait until BBS comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back