• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus | Roxas | Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well Memories seem to be a tricky thing. Even if they never met, it's possible that they affected Sora.
I mean, there's vast examples, and although each have their special circumstances, who are we to say there isn't another one on this case.
Point in case:
Riku Replica has memories of Kairi.
Sora has memories of Namine, before they meet.
Loads of potentials of Xion's memories, and hwo others' have affected her.

And the fact that people seem to lose Memories for all but coherent reasons.
I know my examples don't particularly make a strong point, but the point is, it's there.

Repliku has memories of Kairi because Namine said so created those memories for him, as told by Larxene.
Sora has memories of Namine because the whole entire time he's been in Castle Oblivion, she's slowly messing with his memories until he forgets about everything except her and conveniently, Riku.
Don't know what you mean by Xion's memories. ;A;

metalyoshi9

Repliku has memories of Kairi because Namine said so created those memories for him, as told by Larxene.
Sora has memories of Namine because the whole entire time he's been in Castle Oblivion, she's slowly messing with his memories until he forgets about everything except her and conveniently, Riku.
Don't know what you mean by Xion's memories. ;A;

I was kinda hoping you wouldn't notice they both link to Namine. :D!
Haha, actually, yeah I noticed that, which is why I said my examples were weak.
But I'm still by the conviction that it's Ven's memories, since I too like that better than: oh, Sora had three Hearts with him at once.
Since not only is that ridiculous, but the fact that they speculated Roxas potentially having a Heart in FM+ makes me think he doesn't.
Because I don't think they'd just say something like that, with both characters saying "I don't know, maybe," and then go back and say, "yep, they were right."
If that makes any sense to anyone except me. :D

And Xion's "memories", sorry, I meant the memories that are affecting her. Roxas', to be precise. I don't think it can be proved that the memories of him only started flowing into her after they met, so I actually think they influenced her before they met.
Or else Roxas would meet her one day, his memories would start flowing into her, and then she would change appearance and Roxas wouldn't notice?
This, of course, is all assuming she's not Memories' incarnate herself.
Get what I mean though?

Muse

you look atrocious
I was kinda hoping you wouldn't notice they both link to Namine. :D!

Haha, actually, yeah I noticed that, which is why I said my examples were weak.
But I'm still by the conviction that it's Ven's memories, since I too like that better than: oh, Sora had three Hearts with him at once.
Since not only is that ridiculous, but the fact that they speculated Roxas potentially having a Heart in FM+ makes me think he doesn't.
Because I don't think they'd just say something like that, with both characters saying "I don't know, maybe," and then go back and say, "yep, they were right."
If that makes any sense to anyone except me. :D

But memories are contained in the heart, right? So why would Sora have Ven's memories unless he had his heart as well? =/ I'm still against it. But, having said that, LiLo said something that would hopefully disprove the Ven's Heart in Sora theory.

She said that Sora's body would recognize the foreign object, in this case Ven's heart, and would react to it. Like Kairi's heart in KH1. All throughout the game, Sora had different visions of Kairi and even saw one of her memories (her Grandma telling her the story). This was one of the reactions that went on within Sora's body. This being said, if Ven's heart was really placed in Sora's, wouldn't Sora's body react the same way it did with Kairi's heart being in there? Wouldn't it show Sora various visions of Ven and different memories he had? =/

And Xion's "memories", sorry, I meant the memories that are affecting her. Roxas', to be precise. I don't think it can be proved that the memories of him only started flowing into her after they met, so I actually think they influenced her before they met.
Or else Roxas would meet her one day, his memories would start flowing into her, and then she would change appearance and Roxas wouldn't notice?
This, of course, is all assuming she's not Memories' incarnate herself.
Get what I mean though?

How would the memories influence her before they met though? For all we know, the two were on completely different worlds and I think they were when they were born, so are you saying Roxas' memories affected Xion even though she was on a completely different world?

terraven cloud

I have no idea. Terra may have known some way to do so carefully enough not to cause a reactions. somehow sealing ven's heart deep inside sora's.

Muse

you look atrocious
I have no idea. Terra may have known some way to do so carefully enough not to cause a reactions. somehow sealing ven's heart deep inside sora's.

Even if it was asleep or was sealed deep within Sora, it still would be a foreign substance and could still possibly cause a reaction.

That being said, why would Terra seal Ven's heart so deep within Sora that it couldn't create a reaction and possibly could never be reawoken or unsealed?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

I believe that is highly unlikely. This is why because Terra snatching up a boy he doesnt know and placing a heart inside his heart. Doesnt make sense if vens heart was taken out of his body then he would create a heartless but heartless arent in bbs.:p

terraven cloud

good point, that does sound a bit far fetched

that was embarassing.
well we all mess up sometime right?

Last edited:

metalyoshi9

But memories are contained in the heart, right? So why would Sora have Ven's memories unless he had his heart as well? =/ I'm still against it. But, having said that, LiLo said something that would hopefully disprove the Ven's Heart in Sora theory.

Well, we have known Memories to detach from the Heart several times. The Repliku has Riku's memories, although granted, that's Namine's doing AGAIN. xP
But in creating Nobodies too. And not only that, but from Nobody to Nobody (Roxas --> Xion).
Not that I'm suggesting Ven is a Nobody or anything. Unbirth, maybe? :D!

Anyhow, I'm assuming by LiLo, you mean Lifes. Lover, right? I just haven't heard that acronym before. I'll have to keep it in mind, Rei. xP

She said that Sora's body would recognize the foreign object, in this case Ven's heart, and would react to it. Like Kairi's heart in KH1. All throughout the game, Sora had different visions of Kairi and even saw one of her memories (her Grandma telling her the story). This was one of the reactions that went on within Sora's body. This being said, if Ven's heart was really placed in Sora's, wouldn't Sora's body react the same way it did with Kairi's heart being in there? Wouldn't it show Sora various visions of Ven and different memories he had? =/
In a word, yes. Well said. Nothing I can add to that.
:D

How would the memories influence her before they met though? For all we know, the two were on completely different worlds and I think they were when they were born, so are you saying Roxas' memories affected Xion even though she was on a completely different world?
Well think of it this way. It is well believed, especially if you ask SA, that Xion has Kairi's appearance because of the influence that Roxas' memories have on her. Thus, that means that she has to change from her original self, to a Kairi looking self. The only way Roxas wouldn't have noticed the change is if it happened before they met.
Now of course, we do have the scene where Xion has her face covered and asked Roxas "what do you think of me now?"
But I believe that scene to be at the end, or near the end. Because it'd be stupid to have something anticlimatic like that in the beginning and just being "okay, I look like Kairi".
Right?

And terraven, don't worry about it. We all slip up except SA, so it's totally normal. It doesn't make much sense in hindsight, but it's not completely stupid like we see so many posting. =]

keybladelegacy

Website
Quick qustion... How do you put the line through the text.

Well think of it this way. It is well believed, especially if you ask SA, that Xion has Kairi's appearance because of the influence that Roxas' memories have on her. Thus, that means that she has to change from her original self, to a Kairi looking self.

Yes i believe this...

The only way Roxas wouldn't have noticed the change is if it happened before they met.
If indeed xion appearance is affected by roxas memories. I expect her being around him would effect her. Just like xion escaping affects roxas betrayal.(im showing how one effects the other.)

Now of course, we do have the scene where Xion has her face covered and asked Roxas "what do you think of me now?"
But I believe that scene to be at the end, or near the end. Because it'd be stupid to have something anticlimatic like that in the beginning and just being "okay, I look like Kairi".
Right?
I believe the scene where xion was fighting with roxas and she had her hood on covering her face. During that time she might have been effected by roxas memories.

terraven cloud said:
good point, that does sound a bit far fetched

that was embarassing.
well we all mess up sometime right?

I guess you were talking to me and yes we do all make mistakes...

metalyoshi9

Quick qustion... How do you put the line through the text.

Yayy, I feel knowledgeable.
It's called a strikeout, and you just put an s between the brackets [ ]. And then to end it, you do /s between the brackets [ ].
Very nifty indeed. :D

Yes i believe this...

Thank you, good sir.

If indeed xion appearance is affected by roxas memories. I expect her being around him would effect her. Just like xion escaping affects roxas betrayal.(im showing how one effects the other.)
This is truth. I like to think it is his Memories, though, because I would hate it so much if Xion was something as stupid as just "oh...she's Kairi's Nobody"
Since that's the first assumption we had when just looking at her face.
We don't need something THAT obvious. >_>

I believe the scene where xion was fighting with roxas and she had her hood on covering her face. During that time she might have been effected by roxas memories.
I don't remember fighting with her hood on, but I definitely think she was being affected by them throughout, and even possibly before they first met.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, we have known Memories to detach from the Heart several times. The Repliku has Riku's memories, although granted, that's Namine's doing AGAIN. xP
But in creating Nobodies too. And not only that, but from Nobody to Nobody (Roxas --> Xion).
Not that I'm suggesting Ven is a Nobody or anything. Unbirth, maybe? :D!

Ven's not a Nobody, though. And I highly doubt Namine had anything to do with Ven's memories in Sora or whatnot.

Anyhow, I'm assuming by LiLo, you mean Lifes. Lover, right? I just haven't heard that acronym before. I'll have to keep it in mind, Rei. xP

Yeah, Lifes.Lover = LiLo. xP

Well think of it this way. It is well believed, especially if you ask SA, that Xion has Kairi's appearance because of the influence that Roxas' memories have on her. Thus, that means that she has to change from her original self, to a Kairi looking self. The only way Roxas wouldn't have noticed the change is if it happened before they met.
Right?

So, Xion's appearance has been altered by Roxas' memories despite them being in completely different worlds is what you're saying? =/ I find it unlikely that that would be what happened, but then again, Roxas' memories affecting her and altering her appearance the minute she's introduced to the Organization is even more unlikely.

metalyoshi9

Ven's not a Nobody, though. And I highly doubt Namine had anything to do with Ven's memories in Sora or whatnot.

...Point.
I could still see Nomura pulling that out of his ass making it work if he really wanted to, though.:D

So, Xion's appearance has been altered by Roxas' memories despite them being in completely different worlds is what you're saying? =/ I find it unlikely that that would be what happened, but then again, Roxas' memories affecting her and altering her appearance the minute she's introduced to the Organization is even more unlikely.
Not to start anything, but we don't truly know they were in completely different worlds. And I'm not only suggesting the possibility they were created at the same time, but even if she was created before, who's to say she wasn't traveling around and didn't reach HB?

And I agree with the second part.

Of course, this is all assuming Xion isn't just Memories' incarnate. xP

Muse

you look atrocious
...Point.
I could still see Nomura pulling that out of his ass making it work if he really wanted to, though.:D

Not to start anything, but we don't truly know they were in completely different worlds. And I'm not only suggesting the possibility they were created at the same time, but even if she was created before, who's to say she wasn't traveling around and didn't reach HB?

And I agree with the second part.

Of course, this is all assuming Xion isn't just Memories' incarnate. xP

Roxas was found in Twilight Town and it's assumed Xion was found in Castle Oblivion. Two different worlds. And then Roxas was in TWTNW and Xion was who knows where until Xemnas brought her into the Organization.

metalyoshi9

Good point, but we don't for sure where she was found. I was thinking about where whoever her Somebody was at the time, but you're right.
But the thing is...

And then Roxas was in TWTNW and Xion was who knows where until Xemnas brought her into the Organization.

Exactly. For all we know, she was following Roxas. Intentionally, or not.
Whatever suits your fancy.

Muse

you look atrocious
Good point, but we don't for sure where she was found. I was thinking about where whoever her Somebody was at the time, but you're right.
But the thing is...

Exactly. For all we know, she was following Roxas. Intentionally, or not.
Whatever suits your fancy.

She may have been experimented on the Organization, just like Namine, for all we know.

metalyoshi9

Well Namine has special powers. Until we discover something unique that Xion can do besides shape shifting with off-siphoned memories, I'd find it hard to compare the two.

Muse

you look atrocious
I'm just saying it's a possibility. She is absorbing Sora's memories through Roxas, no? And she was possibly found in Castle Oblivion. They may or may not have experimented on her.

Muse

you look atrocious
True, it adds up.
Potentially why she's trying to escape from them?

True. But that depends on whether or not she'd have remembered the experiments. I'd say she'd forget what happened (they could use Namine to erase her memory) and she remembers later as one of the reasons why she's trying to run away or she finds out about her true self.

keybladelegacy

Website
I believe her birth might be similiar to namine. If memories are involved with xion.

Namine alters memories of all who are connected to sora.

Maybe xion can gather memories of all who is connected to sora.
In this process her appearance changed

Something of that nature

Oh ya thanks yoshi...:E rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back