• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus | Roxas | Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
No one. Because there's no evidence whatsoever that Aqua and DS were ever friends.

Auron

Missing an eye
Nor that they weren't. There's always the possibility. Although I believe friend was sarcastic, insulting Aqua.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
True, we don't know DS's physical appearance Axel, but from what we can tell Terra holds more in common with Xehanort than DS or Ven.

This is true for now....

I don't think he means that if they submit to the darkness they lose their ability to wield. =/ Look at Riku. He gave into the darkness, took on the appearance of Ansem SoD,

If he gave into the darkness(it would consume him) he would be a heartless. He didnt submit to the darkness by reverting to xehanort heartless. But in kingdom hearts i would say he did.

and still was able to wield. And the Keyblades are from either the light realm or the dark realm. Light or Darkness makes no difference whatsoever to them. The more likely scenario of why Xehanort can't wield is because he lost his memories and hasn't had an awakening thus far.

Yaaaanooo... Sora didnt know that he could wield a keyblade he had an awakening and roxas had no memory of it and he had an awakening. It seem obvious that he lost the ability to wield one.

Why would he steal his Master's name in the first place though? =/ From what I can tell, those two are on pretty good terms. No abuse from either end.

The same reason xehanort took ansems name...

Auron

Missing an eye
Xehanort took Ansem's name to hide his identity from everyone else. Even Xemnas is Ansem with an X.

He didn't want people like Mickey knowing who he was. So when he took Xehanort's name, he was obviously hiding from someone.

Muse

you look atrocious
If he gave into the darkness(it would consume him) he would be a heartless. He didnt submit to the darkness by reverting to xehanort heartless. But in kingdom hearts i would say he did.

Okay, fine. He accepted the Darkness. He submitted to the Darkness. He was in the same exact position Terra was and still was able to wield.

Don't forget about the Keyblade not caring one way or another about their wielder being Light or Dark.

Yaaaanooo... Sora didnt know that he could wield a keyblade he had an awakening and roxas had no memory of it and he had an awakening. It seem obvious that he lost the ability to wield one.

That's what I said. -_- Xehanort had no memories whatsoever when AtW found him, possibly including any and all memories of wielding the Keyblade. Roxas had no memories of wielding the Keyblade, but he had an awakening. I'm saying that Xehanort had no memories of wielding the Keyblade and hasn't had an awakening.

You with me?

The same reason xehanort took ansems name...

Because he banished the real AtW to another realm and took over Radiant Garden. And, along with the other apprentices, became a Heartless.

Xehanort took Ansem's name to hide his identity from everyone else. Even Xemnas is Ansem with an X.

I don't think that's why he took Ansem's name.

He didn't want people like Mickey knowing who he was. So when he took Xehanort's name, he was obviously hiding from someone.

You mean DS took Xehanort's name because he didn't want anyone to know he was Dark Soldier? =/

keybladelegacy

Website
Okay, fine. He accepted the Darkness. He submitted to the Darkness. He was in the same exact position Terra was and still was able to wield.

We still dont know they were in the exact position. But i get your point.

Don't forget about the Keyblade not caring one way or another about their wielder being Light or Dark.

I dont know the keyblade did go to sora...when riku went into the darkness on DI. But im going to drop this.

That's what I said. -_- Xehanort had no memories whatsoever when AtW found him, possibly including any and all memories of wielding the Keyblade. Roxas had no memories of wielding the Keyblade, but he had an awakening. I'm saying that Xehanort had no memories of wielding the Keyblade and hasn't had an awakening.

You with me?

Im saying if he hasnt had an awakening by now. Hes not going to have one.

Muse

you look atrocious
We still dont know they were in the exact position. But i get your point.

:E Riku used the darkness for his friends, presumably so did Terra.

I dont know the keyblade did go to sora...when riku went into the darkness on DI. But im going to drop this.

That was actually moreso Sora's heart was stronger than Riku's at the moment.

D': Aww. But it was fun debating with you. You at least don't make me want to slap you silly.

Im saying if he hasnt had an awakening by now. Hes not going to have one.

Well, if it's been ten years, than I doubt he's going to have one. =/

keybladelegacy

Website
:E Riku used the darkness for his friends, presumably so did Terra.

Well last time i checked he said "I use this power for my friend" I think he was referring to the keyblade.

That was actually moreso Sora's heart was stronger than Riku's at the moment.

D': Aww. But it was fun debating with you. You at least don't make me want to slap you silly.
I was just going to drop the ability to wield the keyblade...

I'll take that as a complement

Question: About Riku being the rightful owner of the Keyblade - why is it that Sora had the Keyblade first?
Nomura: That part is also a bit vague. In the Destiny Islands when Riku is swallowed by the darkness, there's a sparkle of light, and next comes the scene where Sora first gets the Keyblade, right? In my setting, the darkness wrapping itself around those two is the darkness of Riku's heart. At the moment when Sora enters that darkness, the light you can see is the light of the heart. Sora, trying to help Riku, struggling in the darkness, touches that light and temporarily the Keyblade goes to Sora.
Well, if it's been ten years, than I doubt he's going to have one. =/
Least we agree on this...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well last time i checked he said "I use this power for my friend" I think he was referring to the keyblade.

No, it was, "This power I use for my friends!" Thus proving that he was referring to Ven and Aqua; that single letter makes all the difference.

keybladelegacy

Website
"I use this power for my friend" is probably referring to Ven

Terra said:
I don't care about being master. This power I use for my friends!

Before that he says "I dont care of being master" "I use this power for my friend"

Something like that and the only thing that i think of as being master is a keyblade master.

Muse

you look atrocious

We're assuming that some time during BBS, Terra starts using darkness much like Riku, yes? It's been implied through the dialogue of Maleficent and MX that it's similar to Riku's situation.

I'm saying that in BBS Terra starts using the darkness to fight for his friends like Riku did. :D It's not that impossible a theory, is it?

metalyoshi9

No, it was, "This power I use for my friends!" Thus proving that he was referring to Ven and Aqua; that single letter makes all the difference.

...Except that was just the subbed version you watched.
In Japanese, there's no difference between "friend" and "friends".
There's no plural form. -_-

Xeirei said:
We're assuming that some time during BBS, Terra starts using darkness much like Riku, yes? It's been implied through the dialogue of Maleficent and MX that it's similar to Riku's situation.
I'm saying that in BBS Terra starts using the darkness to fight for his friends like Riku did.
08.png
It's not that impossible a theory, is it?

It's definitely not.
But I'd still be disappointing if they just recycled Riku into Terra. =/

metalyoshi9

Brandon✖;3580726 said:
Terra was refering to Mickey. Obviously =/

Probably.. Ven.

You do mean the friend quote, right?

If he means one friend- singular- then I would also guess Ven. But it could be both.

metalyoshi9

I dont care about being master. This power(darkness or keyblade) I use for my friends!(ven and aqua)

If he just talked about not caring about being Master, I would guess the "power" he's referring to is indeed the Keyblade.

And again, we don't know if he means plural or not.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
You do mean the friend quote, right?

If he means one friend- singular- then I would also guess Ven. But it could be both.

Mmhmm. The friend quote.
Im leaning more to Ven than Aqua, or is it Snow White :O
But again, depends whether its singular or plural. =/

I dont care about being master. This power(darkness or keyblade) I use for my friends!(ven and aqua or ven)

If he just talked about not caring about being Master, I would guess the "power" he's referring to is indeed the Keyblade.

And again, we don't know if he means plural or not.

Yep. I think his 'power' is the Keyblade =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back