• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus | Roxas | Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansem211

i agree this theory is a very good one but time will show us if it is correct or not till then who knows

metalyoshi9

i agree this theory is a very good one but time will show us if it is correct or not till then who knows

You know, I really hate it when people do this:
They could to a thread they haven't been posting it, leave on line saying they support the theory, and just so nobody gets mad, they feel the need to iterate that we won't know until the game is out.

First of all, posts like this contribute to absolutely nothing. You're not saying anything we don't know, or adding to anything already established.

Second, in this context, it doesn't even make sense.
At moment we're discussing what "power" he's referring to, and who he's using it for.
If you want to stretch it as far as it'll go, you can also take it to the point of who he's talking to when he says that, or even whether or not Terra will accept Darkness like Riku. But not just "I agree."

I'm not against noobs, since it'd be stupid since I'm pretty new myself, but seriously. You're just giving everyone a bad name. >_>

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
LOL. Chris is angry :O

Anyways, I do think Terra will accept the Darkness =/
But again, I think the ''power" he's refering to is the Keyblade.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Terra said:
I dont care about being master. This power I use for my friends!

I dont care about being master. This power(keyblade) I use for my friends!(ven and aqua or just ven)

I believe when he says friend it is plural and he is referring to aqua and ven.

Ven said:
We're friends...Therefore I wanted to ask you something. Erase me.

It seems like their all friends so could friends be plural.

Genesis

I dont care about being master. This power(keyblade) I use for my friends!(ven and aqua or just ven)

To me it seems more like Ven only =/

Wha? I dont get you here..Sorry

metalyoshi9

I don't see how Ven telling Aqua that they're friends establishes the relationship between all three. Brandon's probably right: Terra likes Snow White too much to even look at Aqua twice. xP

"We're friends...," just says those two.

(Irrelevant from here on out:
And Brandon, I wasn't as angry as that post made it seem. More like frustrated.
And it probably had more to do with the fact that I accidentally deleted a picture off my camera that I didn't mean to than that guy himself. xP)

Genesis

Mmhmm its definetly Snow White

Ventus is such a pain in the ass =/
Now we have 3 characters who look like each other.

First Sora. Then Roxas came along.
And we had to crack our heads who he was and how he was related to Sora.

And now, we're doing the exact same thing for Ven.

metalyoshi9

Brandon✖;3583588 said:
Mmhmm its definetly Snow White

Ventus is such a pain in the ass =/
Now we have 3 characters who look like each other.

First Sora. Then Roxas came along.
And we had to crack our heads who he was and how he was related to Sora.

And now, we're doing the exact same thing for Ven.

Hey now, don't be unfair.
They at least thought and changed Roxas' hair color from Sora's.
They only managed to change half the clothes on Roxas before making Ven.
Talk about lazy artists. >_>

:D!

Genesis

xD

Their faces are the same =/
Darn those lazy artists..
OR, they could be telling us that they're related =/ but of cos, there are other ways than to make them resemble each other.

keybladelegacy

Website
I don't see how Ven telling Aqua that they're friends establishes the relationship between all three. Brandon's probably right: Terra likes Snow White too much to even look at Aqua twice. xP

"We're friends...," just says those two.

(Irrelevant from here on out:
And Brandon, I wasn't as angry as that post made it seem. More like frustrated.
And it probably had more to do with the fact that I accidentally deleted a picture off my camera that I didn't mean to than that guy himself. xP)

Well it seems to me ven holds terras and aquas friendship together. In other words

Terra-------Ven--------Aqua
l____________________l
T & A are friends because
their friends with Ven

I just havent seen terra and aqua call each other friend so.... But my observation may be wrong.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well it seems to me ven holds terras and aquas friendship together. In other words

Terra-------Ven--------Aqua
l____________________l
T & A are friends because
their friends with Ven

I just havent seen terra and aqua call each other friend so.... But my observation may be wrong.

They're only friends through Ven. =/ I guess it wouldn't be too impossible to say that. I mean...

Riku and Kairi are only friends through Sora.

Axel and Xion are only friends through Roxas.

So, Terra and Aqua are only friends through Ven fits in quite nicely.

R

ro0665

well maybe because since the first KH game was about the heart, the second was about the body, this one is probably about the soul. so vens soul was in sora? sorry if someone already said this. =p

keybladelegacy

Website
well maybe because since the first KH game was about the heart, the second was about the body, this one is probably about the soul. so vens soul was in sora? sorry if someone already said this. =p

Heart = heartless

Nobody = body and soul

Unbirths = Soul(possibly)

No i dont believe ven soul is in sora.

Muse

you look atrocious
Heart = heartless

Nobody = body and soul

Unbirths = Soul(possibly)

No i dont believe ven soul is in sora.

I am most likely in denial, but I don't think Sora has any part of Ven in him. D: Surely there has to be some other reason for Roxas looking like Ven other than Sora having Ven's heart, soul, or even body!

keybladelegacy

Website
I am most likely in denial, but I don't think Sora has any part of Ven in him. D: Surely there has to be some other reason for Roxas looking like Ven other than Sora having Ven's heart, soul, or even body!

Their is one thing memories. If xion appearance can be affected by memories. Surely roxas can too.

Muse

you look atrocious
Their is one thing memories. If xion appearance can be affected by memories. Surely roxas can too.

By what memories? I don't think it's been said that Sora and Ven have ever met, because if that was the case, then wouldn't he recognize Roxas as Ven?

Muse

you look atrocious
Nothing says they didnt.......0:)

But BBS is entirely about TAV, Sora's not involved! D< He may show up in the background of Destiny Islands, but he sure as hell isn't a major part of the game. Otherwise, he'd be a main character. And he's not. In this game.

And that angel smiley is a lie! D<

He was young i doubt he would remember.

He's at least capable of recognizing Roxas as familiar, whether or not he knew Roxas was his body and soul. Like, the fact that Roxas' face looks exactly like Ven's could have reminded him of Ven and he'd be like, "OMG! You're that one guy! D: "

keybladelegacy

Website
But BBS is entirely about TAV, Sora's not involved! D< He may show up in the background of Destiny Islands, but he sure as hell isn't a major part of the game. Otherwise, he'd be a main character. And he's not. In this game.

How can you say that. Roxas looks like Ven and sora is connected so.... Some of it does involve him but I agree not all."cough cough" vens story.
And that angel smiley is a lie! D<
That hurts but i forgive you"0:) (see how it goes with what i said)

He's at least capable of recognizing Roxas as familiar, whether or not he knew Roxas was his body and soul. Like, the fact that Roxas' face looks exactly like Ven's could have reminded him of Ven and he'd be like, "OMG! You're that one guy! D: "

Well would you remember if you were 4 I dont think so...

metalyoshi9

By what memories? I don't think it's been said that Sora and Ven have ever met, because if that was the case, then wouldn't he recognize Roxas as Ven?

Well Memories seem to be a tricky thing. Even if they never met, it's possible that they affected Sora.
I mean, there's vast examples, and although each have their special circumstances, who are we to say there isn't another one on this case.
Point in case:
Riku Replica has memories of Kairi.
Sora has memories of Namine, before they meet.
Loads of potentials of Xion's memories, and hwo others' have affected her.

And the fact that people seem to lose Memories for all but coherent reasons.
I know my examples don't particularly make a strong point, but the point is, it's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back