• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus+Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cococrash11

Awards
Do you guys think Ventus and Aqua hook up like in Sora and Kairi? Maybe it will revealed in BBS.

A

Azrael

Do you guys think Ventus and Aqua hook up like in Sora and Kairi? Maybe it will revealed in BBS.

No way. Ventus is too short for Aqua unless he wants to motorboat her.

I see Aqua having a bigger chance liking Terra.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Aqua will get together with Vanitas. Or Master Xehanort. Or both.

PLOT TWIST

Kiwi +

Awards
I don't think that's going to happen.. o_o
that be very strange as he is too young..

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah I don't think Ven and Aqua will hook up because he's too young for her. I think Ven sees Aqua and Terra as like an older sister and older brother type of relationship. Aqua and Terra seem to have a better chance hooking up because they are closer in age.

A

Audo

Technically, none of them have a chance of hooking up.
Thankfully too. BBS doesn't need relationship drama. Better just keeping them as friends, ala RAX (before Roxas evolves into Prick-Roxas)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Technically, none of them have a chance of hooking up.
Thankfully too. BBS doesn't need relationship drama. Better just keeping them as friends, ala RAX (before Roxas evolves into Prick-Roxas)

Technicaly there is always a chance of them hooking up because there is always the potiential of that happening, the only time that chance goes away is when the game is released and they don't hook up.

A

Audo

Technicaly there is always a chance of them hooking up because there is always the potiential of that happening, the only time that chance goes away is when the game is released and they don't hook up.
Technically there isn't because there's no such thing as canon relationships and therefore no one will ever hookup.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Technically there isn't because there's no such thing as canon relationships and therefore no one will ever hookup.

You can't say that for sure, Nomura has never once said there will never be canon relationships in KH. Until he does there is always the possibility of a canon relationship happening.

A

Audo

You can't say that for sure, Nomura has never once said there will never be canon relationships in KH. Until he does there is always the possibility of a canon relationship happening.
He said there weren't, said he likes keeping it up to fan interpretation as part of his ideal of a game being able to be discussed even years after its release. Why would he ever go back on that? It would effectively kill one of the things he likes the most about his games.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
He said there weren't, said he likes keeping it up to fan interpretation as part of his ideal of a game being able to be discussed even years after its release. Why would he ever go back on that? It would effectively kill one of the things he likes the most about his games.

Source? I would like to see this interview myself.

A

Audo

Source? I would like to see this interview myself.
You want it, you find it. I have far too much to do to dig around countless sites in search of a single interview. Odds are though, it was probably in one of the Ultimania's, so, start looking there.

well i think no one has a "crush" on anyone. TVA act as if they are Brothers and sister and that is the best why to keep it because if one starts to have feelings for one then the others starts to feel left out....dum events starts to destroy thiar friendship.....thus the trio braking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back