• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Ignore them. Just click the arrow under the little person icon and you see the list of people in the chat but not the chat itself. Best way of ignoring them. Thankfully, the broadcaster isn't reading the chat so he won't do what Tom did and block anyone without the password.

Mitchman

That's why I hide the chat and watch the video with my popped kernel corn.

Mitchman

I know I kinda feel bad that he can't figure it out, but its adorable. He got on the right ledge then jumped off. I also love how he's killing the unversed thinking its doing him any good.
facepalm

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
hes not very far yet is no more then 2-3 hours which mean wont be till end of dat we can see vanitas battle and that only if he never goes to bathroom

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
The guy's trying though |D; If only people would stop insulting him on the Justin tv chat.
he probably isn't looking at the comments, and even if he was, he's japanese anyways. those comments are in english

Vens fighting Lucifer the Cat!

Mitchman

Nice one Leonidus. Anyway...
If this is how bad he is, but in a good way, I think by dawn(over here)it'll be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back