• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Identity!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Because we wanna talk about it.
Got a problem, go lick a left nut.
Why the left one, because it's not 'right'? Bad joke I know, but I couldn't resist.
Well thats what Rain tells me.
Anyway it has to be active to go to sora and change soras body and soul plus emotions. If this were to be true.
But so far as we know Ven's heart didn't change Sora's soul and emotions right?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Obviously SOMEBODY gives a shit, or else the fokh section wouldn't be very active, would it?

Just stop talking. All you're going to do is cause more spam and piss people off.

RikuOwnsKeyblade

Obviously SOMEBODY gives a shit, or else the fokh section wouldn't be very active, would it?

Just stop talking. All you're going to do is cause more spam and piss people off.

I find it stupid that so many people care. How about discussing about actual gameplay (improvements)?

Muse

you look atrocious
Besides, I bet all those "interesting" theories will be proven false when the game comes out.

Don't double-post. And don't spam.

That's the entire point of this section. To come up with theories and debate about them for future games. If you don't like it, then you can honestly just get the fuck out because I can tell you right now, no one wants to listen to your bitching. You wanna discuss gameplay? Alright, make a thread about gameplay. Or go search for one. You do not need to come in here and tell us we're all idiots debating about something that we won't know until we actually play the game, considering that goes against the entire purpose of this section.

RikuOwnsKeyblade

Don't double-post. And don't spam.

That's the entire point of this section. To come up with theories and debate about them for future games. If you don't like it, then you can honestly just get the fuck out because I can tell you right now, no one wants to listen to your bitching. You wanna discuss gameplay? Alright, make a thread about gameplay. Or go search for one. You do not need to come in here and tell us we're all idiots debating about something that we won't know until we actually play the game, considering that goes against the entire purpose of this section.

And what's so great about these theories? >_> 90 % of those aren't even well thought.

Muse

you look atrocious
And what's so great about these theories? >_> 90 % of those aren't even well thought.

Does that matter? That's the point of this section. To come up with theories and debate them and to make theories that are generally about future games that have not been released yet. If you don't like it, then you can take your bitching somewhere else. You're not contributing to the topic and you're spamming.

Last edited:

RikuOwnsKeyblade

Does that matter? That's the goddamn point of this section. To come up with theories and debate them and to make theories that are generally about future games that have not been released yet. If you don't like it, then you can take your bitching somewhere else. You're not contributing to the topic and you're spamming.

You're not contributing either, so YOU can take your bullshit somewhere else. And you still haven't answered my question: What's so awesome/thrilling about these theories? Does that even matter is a stupid reply, by that logic, this board doesn't even matter too.

Key of Valor

The Professor

80% of statistics are made up right on the spot.

I think Ven's heart ends up in the Sleep of Sleep
and then ends up in Roxas. If so, that makes
Roxas witnessing Riku's contact with Zexion
in Castle Oblivion far more interesting.

Apollo

Silver Member
80% of statistics are made up right on the spot.

I think Ven's heart ends up in the Sleep of Sleep
and then ends up in Roxas. If so, that makes
Roxas witnessing Riku's contact with Zexion
in Castle Oblivion far more interesting.

That doesn't work. Because it doesn't make any sense for Roxas to look like Ven, before he gets his heart.

awkwardtheory

Why is everyone on here so serious? I mean come on, this is DISNEY we're talking about here! And everyone has to be so politically correct and then shoot down people with off the wall ideas. Personally, I think those are the best ones to read.
Lighten up people, lighten up.

The point is NOBODY knows alotta things right now. Don't be hatin' on the dreamers.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Why so serious?
Because I'm the hero Gotham needs
url

I mean come on, this is DISNEY we're talking about here! And everyone has to be so politically correct and then shoot down people with off the wall ideas. Personally, I think those are the best ones to read.
Lighten up people, lighten up.
Well the off the wall ideas aren't the problem. It's ideas that are based on little to no fact and the negative reaction of people who have their ideas shot down.
The point is NOBODY knows alotta things right now. Don't be hatin' on the dreamers.
But based on the past and the current information we can rule something out. So we do know some things.
Why is everyone complaing about the FOKH section today?
[/quote]
Don't be hatin' on the dreamers.
We're not

WilliamTheWise

Website
I know, I know, you look into things and speculate, but it is a kid's game. It's not a serious thing.
So what do you want us to do about poorly thought out ideas?
Let it slide?
The way I see it, we're educating people and correcting their mistakes.
They just can't handle the fact there are flaws in their ideas.

Laugh people LAUGH I SAY
We laugh, but after a while these things become less humorus

Oh by the way, Wanna see a magic trick?
I'm fine, Theres no such thing as magic

awkwardtheory

Wow, you just sounded like you think you should cleanse the world of non-intellects. MY MAIN POINT IS IT IS A KIDS GAME
YESH let it slide! They can find out their own way without being "educated" by people who think they know all the details cause they "sorted" it out.

WilliamTheWise

Website

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I just LOL'D.

Personally, I wait until someone from the makers of whatever tell us. Then they back up completely what they say, otherwise, it's all propaganda designed to throw everyone in the wrong direction...

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back