• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's eyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nnoitra

If you look at Vens eyes at the time where he is covered in a blanket as an attempt to defrost him youll see a glimmer in his eyes thats falling down. and later or before that scene you see someone dropping from the sky to destiny islands. does this mean that its the same scene as when sora ( dont remember if it was him or riku) see someone dropping from the sky?:eek:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Of course not. What Sora saw happened ten years or so after BBS.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well then, which instance of a person falling through the sky are you talking about. Specify that, please.

Nnoitra

6:34-6:35

sora is seen looking up into the sky as a person drops from the sky.

Frozura

That person that is dropping I think is kairi, and possibly yes it may very well be the same scene, but as to why Ven is cloaked and seems to have that lifeless look at DI escapes me...especially the (if I am correct) person in the black (Xlll cloak?) next to him, when Xlll didn't exist at the time, especially the 13th aspect of it :)

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Um Ven is wrapped in a blanket because he is recovering from being frozen.... supposedly, though it's a pretty solid guess to me.

Nnoitra

well blanketed, vennybear seems to be in company of what looks to be like MX and Aqua or terra or vanitas or someone else completely which means that maybe thats the connection between Sora/ven.

6:16-6:17

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
wait wht man in black?
i can't see anyone in that scene besides Ven in the blanket.
the blank look is probably because he saw his friends die or be defeated or something.

Nnoitra

wait wht man in black?
i can't see anyone in that scene besides Ven in the blanket.
the blank look is probably because he saw his friends die or be defeated or something.

look closely to the left-most palm tree youll see something sticking out.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
see it now
also Ven looks that way who knows?
but the twinkle is a world being engulfed.
Twinkle in the sky = destruction of a world?
i forgot about how worlds disappear but got reminded of it by KH1

Dcasd1

wasn't sora seeing meteros falling from the sky showing that there world barrier for breaking? in kh1 they mey kairi the same day the meteor shower happened when they were about that age.

ColdRoxas

Guess so, but the thing is, is that Kairi came before the mass of Heartless(Xehanort experimenting) which probably means that barrier was broken temporarily. How it was broken, I dunno

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Guess so, but the thing is, is that Kairi came before the mass of Heartless(Xehanort experimenting) which probably means that barrier was broken temporarily. How it was broken, I dunno

Ansem brought Kairi to DI via gummi ship, if I recall correctly from the Ansem Reports in Kingdom Hearts.

Angellium

Nah, if you look closely, ven's eyes look very strange, almost... lifeless I'd say. Maybe that explains the dark figure besides him on DI. So I guess sometime after he's frozen he loses his heart somehow?
Anyway I'm not even sure about these meteors if they really happen at the same time Sora's watching, but they could.

Key_of_Faith

OK this is just a theory: Ven's eyes look empty and emotionless, right? Like he doesn't have a heart. In KH1, Kairi without her heart (just her body) has empty and emotionless eyes. Perhaps MX took Ven's heart (remember Terra saying "What did you do to his heart?!") and Aqua or Terra or someone found Ven's body with no heart and just put him on that tree. Maybe Ven doesn't have any darkness in his heart, so he didn't turn into a heartless or nobody...no wonder they don't show up in the game. Okay that was random. Anyway, to sum it up:
Ven (I was gonna write Roxas lol) had his heart taken by MX, but he doesn't have any darkness in his heart, so his body didn't disappear or something.
Just theorizing.

Angellium

It's a possibility, although Ven seems to get a bit too depressive in certain points to actually be a "Prince of Heart". Moreover, it could actually be his nobody we see there, I mean, nobodies actually look like their somebodies when those have a strong heart (which he probably has), and before anyone comes up saying nobodies and heartless didn't exist before BBS there may be a possibility of Nomura showing us the first ones to exist (which are probably very powerful).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back