• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vens Connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beyer

I think when Donald/Goofy said 'Who is that?' (can't remember who said it, I think it was Donald) that they were slightly thinking 'Uhh, he looks about the same age as 10 years ago...wtf?' They might have assumed it was someone different that looked the same and asked who was it.
that it is something I would say in that situation.

Then again, they haven't been known to think without saying....

devastater147

I think when Donald/Goofy said 'Who is that?' (can't remember who said it, I think it was Donald) that they were slightly thinking 'Uhh, he looks about the same age as 10 years ago...wtf?' They might have assumed it was someone different that looked the same and asked who was it.
that it is something I would say in that situation.

Then again, they haven't been known to think without saying....

that's a good guess, they could thought that there might have not been a connection or it's just one of those things that happens in a story that is odd and you just have to accepted
but I'm guessing its a similar situation like Xion's

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
what if something happen while namine was putting their memories back and made DG forget? o_O

Jumpcolour

what if something happen while namine was putting their memories back and made DG forget? o_O

Naw, I don't think so, because didn't they say that they would wake unless all their memories came back?
And I don't think Namine is that careless

And anyways, isn't Sora suppose to look like Ven? DG prob wouldve noticed

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Naw, I don't think so, because didn't they say that they would wake unless all their memories came back?
And I don't think Namine is that careless

And anyways, isn't Sora suppose to look like Ven? DG prob wouldve noticed
no i meant maybe somehow the memories got stuck making them forgot
but they still have them =/

MDK5000

I Was Also Thinking About When Roxas Goes To Olympus Colliseum In 358/2 Days, Phil Says That He Looks Familiar, He Could've Been Saying He Looks Like Ven

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Its obvious DG forgot about Ventus because of Aqua she didn't make the apprentices forget because they weren't a threat and where basically left stuck on there world

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I Was Also Thinking About When Roxas Goes To Olympus Colliseum In 358/2 Days, Phil Says That He Looks Familiar, He Could've Been Saying He Looks Like Ven
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard that was actually a reference to Zack.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont tihnk it was a reference to zack. that makes no sense. but if it was ven or sora than it would make perfect sense

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It makes sense to us that it's Ven because Roxas looks like Ven, but Zack was officially one of their 'heros-in-training' and Ven so far as we understand was not.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It makes sense to us that it's Ven because Roxas looks like Ven, but Zack was officially one of their 'heros-in-training' and Ven so far as we understand was not.

i dont see how if he was a trainee of his matters.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i dont see how if he was a trainee of his matters.

what i meant was, why should it matter if zack fair was phil's official "hero-in-training" and ven wasnt? kind of think of it, i dont remember zack being confirmed as an official hero in training.

anyways, if he wasnt or not, really shouldnt matter whether phil remembered someone resembling roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back